SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

6 Likes

did you bought a shirt? 20k fm coupon included…

It’s nice to know I’m at least only the second whitest person here.

And I’m pretty white.

1 Like

Shit, get everyone a copy of Fight for NY. And Vendetta while we are at it. Those games were fucking awesome.

4 Likes

Well at this point its hard to say that the founding fathers were as white as Will.

This has been a terrible revelation.

Double post so I can add some black to this disaster we have going on:

You’re probably pretty comfortably the 3rd whitest at worst. I’ve avoided the worst parts of northern MD despite growing up there but I’m still a pretty honkey motherfucker.

Someone should make an SRK whiteness tier list.

But what would the X axis be?

Says “Nigga” ------------ Doesn’t say “Nigga”

8 Likes

How would the whiteness be rated though? By how culturally white you are, or by how hard it is to spot you in a blizzard?

Just on people’s impressions on the forums. No other context.

We need to designate someone to do it though.

I would nominate the mods.

2 Likes

13 Likes

here’s my nonsense

tiers

Not picking on you specifically, but,

I see a lot of people group a bunch of character in the top tier all together in one tier. While all those characters are good, I think there’s a clear divide between Ibuki, Rashid, and Akuma; and the other top tier characters.

Karin, Bison, Birdie, etc… are all good, but I just can’t see how they are as good as the above.

I could move bison down, maaaaybe zeku and maybe balrog down too but I don’t agree that karin/kolin in particular don’t belong

I was looking to check my CFN without actually logging SFV, went to watch my OBS recording, by pure chance I picked up the FT10 VS @TWINBLADES I actually learned a lot from that match, there’s so many moments I’m like “man I am doing some dumb ass stuff”
But the best part is still close to the end when I just started sweeping and Twin got hit by all of them.
Sadly I don’t have my audio recorded but @Volt @Frost and one I believe to be Fredo are cracking up.

There’s absolutely no way that Guile is that far down the list.

I think you were victimized by autocorrect. I got ya back fam :wink:

I wouldn’t have thought he would be this season but tournament results so far indicate to me otherwise. not sure why