SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

The Japanese just won’t do what the Americans will to win.

They also don’t know that the Americans are going to do it.

09ers must know

sf4%20more%20dead

16ers

DEBBIE DOWNERS

No News St. Pattys Day

DevilJin01
Zioserpe
Dr. Doomfrost
delete_hope
Doctrine_Darktimes
NCK_Feroce
FatalGloombass
Javert
Reticently
Trife88
Phantom_Miria
Mr.PaVy-RD
DeCiphering gloom
Jocelotofdoomandgloom

GET BROWNIES!!! # DONT BELIEVE

True Believers

Pope Pertho :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Twinblades
Vhozite
Chatshire
Bea of Hope :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Skort
Mike_MFingTrueBelieving_Hall
BornBelieveing :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Volta
Pair_of_7s (gotta get lucky on St.Pattys)
Flacko_ali
MilesRiey
@appobelieves
Edmund
The_Shakunetsu
JustBelieving
TheDarkBeliever

EAT THE GRASS LIKE THE SHEEP YOU ARE

# G E T C U C K E D

15 Likes

We got bodied.

8 Likes

Makoto will come some day. Until then, I will play more Cody.

3 Likes

Best OP yet I think

2 Likes

10/10

3 Likes

Takes the game 3 years to finally be uncucked and this dude patting himself in the back like its always been that way.

Has anybody played this dude online? Is he good?

2 Likes

He’s taken his Alex to a couple tournaments before. He’s not bad.

It’s just he plays Alex so he’s bad by default.

I will concede and give EC the sub and follow for ever doubting his righteous cause.

Sorry for defending the blasphemer, the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

3 Likes

It’s time to accept the game is over. With any luck we’ll get a SF6 announcement at E3.

I can’t deal with the 16ers shit ass attitude. Yeah, no new character announcements suck, but the high level play for this game FINALLY looks really fucking good. So when the game is at its most playable, they think its dead because they didn’t release Shin Dan.

People leaving SRK was a mistake. We gon’ bring them back to the fold so we can set their dumb ass head straights.

11 Likes

I don’t get disgusted by companies much. But I’m pretty disgusted…

It doesn’t get much more whack than Capcoms community feedback and interactions.

1 Like

9 Likes

Oh you poor soul, Thank God you don’t play M:TG. Otherwise you’d be dealing with announcements that are constantly a net negative on the players. WoTC is literally the king of “Well nothing is broke so lets just fuck it up because we’re all a bunch of nerds that are never going to get fired.”

Its amazing how often they operate that way.

3 Likes

i actually hyped myself up for a little bit imagining sfv fei

2 Likes

Like @FengShuiEnergy used to say.

It could be worse.

1 Like

Not trying to add more pessimism, but it just occurred to me that Fields of Fate will probably be the laggiest stage yet. There have to be thousands of blades of grass in that stage, and I think most everyone will agree that CFN can’t even provide a smooth connection if there are even two blades involved.

2 Likes

On the plus side, SRK hype is bringing users back out of the woodworks.

Soon we would’ve revitalized this place to maximum.

2 Likes

This is a good time to add more pessimism TBH. Make em eat grass.

I agree with you that the game is in a good present state, and I wish there was any indication from the company that they plan to support it further.

The problem is that it was such a fucking trainwreck at launch that you are never going to get the playerbase back unless there’s a new iteration. There has to be a happy medium between this game-as-service model and the NRS ‘we do a new one every two years’ model, but the ship has unfortunately sailed on SFV as far as the general public is concerned.

Fuck the public and fuck the 17 people that show up for NRS games.

6 Likes