SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Gief has good match ups against most of that top tier,

Still below them.

1 Like

So wait, Chun is better than Menat?
Damn son, the downplay is hard!

1 Like

Not disagreeing completely, but people like Momochi and Punk and Itazan can make characters look better than they really are.

1 Like

Off topic but Abigail could use a Mad Max costume.

Could be ignorance on my part but what has Blanka done in tournament that warrants a significantly higher spot? Just seems like an odd justification all things considered.

Kenji/Mukuro Zeku is super sick. I’ll probably buy that and I don’t even play Zeku.

2 Likes

I mean you could make that argument about anyone. Those characters are still doing more work than the overwhelming majority of the cast. Especially when you get multiple people playing a character.

Didn’t FR Top 8 have two Karin’s?

is k, I don’t even play the game and I’m still buying Chun costumes. We are all guilty.

2 Likes

Well I just like ninjas so ninja stuff is pretty free for me. I used to play him sometimes in Capcom Fighting Jam/Evo also. His chain weapon shit was really fun.

Birdie still gets that downplay in season 4. That fuck is top 5 and y’all need to quit shitting on guile. Same tier as Sakura? FOH!

Menat below Chun and same tier as G…yo wtf srk.

4 Likes

You got guile down there with fang c’mon fam.
Guile still does guile stuff.

1 Like

Chun in the same tier as Urien and Mika? Lol no

1 Like

List is too tournament results driven for my tastes. The only way you can have Chun that high and Guile that low if is if you just looked at the results bracket for Final Round and went “ok this is the tier list”.

1 Like

Wait wait wait. Falke, Ryu and Juri below Fang and Sakura !? Gief next to Chun and he shits on damn near all the top tiers!?

Come on fam, not like this.

the one tier list to rule them all.

7 Likes

i looked at evo jpn and FR. tbh i think that’s the only way to make lists

i might look at the bottom half again later, didn’t really think about it very hard.

That got revealed?

Where?

This list actually looks decent other than Nash being way too high.

It just seems like a list where if you were to make another one 2 months from now you’d have to switch a lot of the characters around again minus like the very top row. Even then Zeku is just not cheap enough to be the highest tier. Momochi is just really good with him and still has to back him up with Kolin sometimes.

2 Likes

Menat and Kage arent that great to be as high as they are.