SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Will is one psychological leap from being a “I don’t like rap but I like Eminem” 2000’s kid

1 Like

Her stlp has a use, it gets used as a meaty often, she has meaty setups that OS both rises at corner with it too

1 Like

I occasionally find myself singing along when Ed’s theme is on and I absolutely hate myself for it.

4 Likes

This is what its like when doves cry.

4 Likes

I love Eminem, his freestyles are second to none. Spits fire every time.

1 Like

Even among video game rap it has to compete with stuff like TJ Combo’s theme.

1 Like

Jesus, DK rap is better than Ed’s theme.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I burned the True Crime Streets of LA soundtrack to a CD back in the day. Bishp Lamont was the shit.

1 Like

That 21 track from the MK11 reveal trailer was flames don’t @ me

Oh hell no it isn’t

Music talk huh.

I can’t be the only Buckethead fan in here.

2 Likes

Look LordDubbaDubs, you literally said the whitest shit ever said on SRK.

Give us some time to adjust.

2 Likes

Somebody get Will a copy of Def Jam Fight for NY

3 Likes

He’s not saying he’s into rap now, he just likes that one song. And it is possible.

I don’t like whatever it is they play at raves, but I like this one song. The groove is cool, and the voices are sexy

doesn’t mean I am into that scene.

But Ed’s theme is like objectively terrible. It’s like a parody of Eminem’s shit.

If you like the former Eminem should be the best shit you ever heard.

Sure, I’ll just accept it as it inadvertently getting him to listen to rap in some form.

1 Like

I remember the DK rap for being hilarious.

I remember Ed’s rap for making me ask how to change theme selection if SFV.

1 Like

That’s like getting collard greens at Whole Foods and accepting it as Will trying out black food.

sabu

2 Likes

Cassie has personality, Kano has a killer mustache and Sonya is pretty bland too in this but she’s an OG so whatever.

I don’t know, I share the feeling that she looks like something that came out of Apex Legends. I guess her gameplay is more interesting, but visually she looks like another tech-heavy military chick like Cassie but with less charisma.

Also, she’s flat as a board.
Can’t have tits in my Christian ultra-violent splatter fighting game. :rage:

1 Like

Don’t worry Will used to not like booty gotta start small.

Give it a couple years and he’ll be out here yelling “FreeKodak” and adding “nigga” to the end of his sentences.

1 Like