SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Wanted to get one more in before it fades into history. EX Psycho Rising will get a full dab to compensate.

…you’re still on that? XD

2 Likes

Ah yeah youre right. For some reason I swore i saw Phil come up on a list for his VA.

Miles brought up that its the same black dude from Anger Management so thats cool

1 Like

I think you need to define solid better to keep claiming that Mika isn’t it.

If solid means “risk free” then no. But Mika has varied and funtional tools to answer a large variety of situations. Is she the most “solid” character on the roster, no, but I don’t think that I could say with a straight face she wasn’t.

1 Like

I mean, it’s true.

It’s the only rap song I have in my music playlist. I normally can’t stand rap but I love Ed’s theme.

This is sounding more like SF Stockholm Syndrome

2 Likes

Ed has been nothing but good to me

Youre better off using the words honest or dishonest. Those words get your point across better.

Solid means good at performing a competitive/tournament winning gameplan pretty purely. The word isnt really used to cherry pick the merits of how they win. Thats why Combofiend came up with the word honest so you’d have a lighter term to describe characters that use visually unreactable or 1 player interaction tactics to win. Maybe the way a character is solid has some scum or gives you a stink face afterwards, but as long as it makes them solid within the meta thats solid.

1 Like

11 Likes

Who knew somebody could like Ed so much that his theme could get them into rap

Glad you like it so much. No shade or irony. It reminds me of Eminem which takes me back to my early college days. May be a reason I don’t care for it as much. :wink:

For my money G’s theme is the best in the game. Its the only one that stuck with me after hearing it.

Definitely SF Stockholm Syndrome.

1 Like

Nah rap is still trash, Ed’s theme is the only one I listen to

1 Like

That really makes no sense at all, but hey lol

3 Likes

Big yikes

4 Likes

It doesn’t, but that’s just how it is for me I guess. Wouldn’t be the first time

Friend tried to get me into it and I just don’t like any of it. Even the Eminem one that Ed’s theme is based on I don’t really care for.

I appreciate the effort that wss put into Eds theme, its just not good enough for me to blast in the car compared to any old school rap or a good Kendrick or Logic album

If it got you into rap then hey youre more cultured now

1 Like

7 Likes

Karin and a few other characters should be a base example to making a complete character all of Karin buttons except her st.lp actually work and have a use and the best part is they actually reach and match up with the animation!.

Also most of rap these days is garbage Kendrick Lamar and a few other people are the REAL rappers

2 Likes

My Ad FM bonus has reached its limit. Fuck.

7 Likes

The fact that its actually in his music playlist is the best part. If youre actually listening to rap theres no reason to have that song in your hard playlist lol. Thats the type of song that people who listen to rap keep off their playlist. You can just hear it one or 2 times and be done with it

I have a guilty pleasure for Infinites stuff in SF3 but still not enough to rock it on a playlist

1 Like