SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Karin I think is in a really good spot balance wise. She might be a bit on the strong side, but some of that is just because she is a “complete” character.

She has functional buttons for different situations, she can move, she has some defensive options. I’d say she is actually a pretty good baseline for the most part.

Ibuki I don’t think is really that far off. She probably only need a light touch.

Ah yeah he was also this guy from that adam sandler movie

I fear for young zeku getting nerfed in 4.5 (but they’ll probably compensate us by buffing old zeku). Momochi making him look op is the problem, because literally no one else would have the same success, unsung is the second best zeku and he doesnt crack top 8. I’m somewhat glad he used Kolin in the Evo Japan finals and lost to Punk. But on the positive end not many people been complaining about zeku, capcom notices and responds to community angst over characters. Just look at cammy in s3.

Yeah I agree Karin and Ibuki are the baseline as far as character balance should go.

3 Likes

If that means G gets better dashes and and walkspeed then by all means please do it Capcom :smiley:

Ibuki could use a slight bump down.

Emphasis on slight.

Just a reminder that we should buff Ed

Finally saying something that makes sense

4 Likes

Falke already got buffs and costumes

Let Falke’s hero have his turn :angry:

4.5 ED

-removed all invul from KK
-sMP +2 on block
-Snatcher no longer catches prejump frames.
-VT1 3 bars

Do it.

2 Likes

putting menat near top/S tier seems silly to me. she has good matchups still but most of her good matchups aren’t vs other top tiers and that’s a big problem. rashid, zeku, bison, ibuki, kolin, akuma, all bad. karin and birdie are the only matchups vs a top tier that could be argued to be even or in her favor.

3 Likes

Stahp

Please

Don’t give Capcom any more ideas

I forgot the pity buff.

-added EX KK (KKK) input. Has all the properties of his old KK.

Maybe that will all be acceptable if Young Zeku loses crhk xx VTC

either a character kit is solid or they are solid as far as competitive play (or both). Mika kit is not solid (better than alexs but still not solid) because but she is a decent pick for competitive play.

My whole point was that alex wasn’t solid (his kit) nor was he solid as far as competitive play and reducing his VT steam rolling and buffing him to make him more solid was the way to go, and while they are at it they might as well do the same for mika because she isn’t solid either.

Then people were like WTF mika is very solid! look at fudo, luffy and du… only one of which plays the character as a main to this day.

1 Like

Phil lamar doesn’t voice sagat no way! I’m pretty good at picking up on voices and that ain’t him.

I’m hype for MK11 I know I’m going to be disappointed but still hype.

Add:

• KK proto-dab removed
  • Theme song replaced with that sick Gutsman theme remix (I know boxer got the costume I just wanna hear that song more)
2 Likes

What?

…you’re still on that? XD

gtfoh Ed’s theme is one of the best in the game :angry: