SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Someone should make an SRK whiteness tier list.

But what would the X axis be?

Says “Nigga” ------------ Doesn’t say “Nigga”

8 Likes

How would the whiteness be rated though? By how culturally white you are, or by how hard it is to spot you in a blizzard?

Just on people’s impressions on the forums. No other context.

We need to designate someone to do it though.

I would nominate the mods.

2 Likes

13 Likes

here’s my nonsense

tiers

Not picking on you specifically, but,

I see a lot of people group a bunch of character in the top tier all together in one tier. While all those characters are good, I think there’s a clear divide between Ibuki, Rashid, and Akuma; and the other top tier characters.

Karin, Bison, Birdie, etc… are all good, but I just can’t see how they are as good as the above.

I could move bison down, maaaaybe zeku and maybe balrog down too but I don’t agree that karin/kolin in particular don’t belong

I was looking to check my CFN without actually logging SFV, went to watch my OBS recording, by pure chance I picked up the FT10 VS @TWINBLADES I actually learned a lot from that match, there’s so many moments I’m like “man I am doing some dumb ass stuff”
But the best part is still close to the end when I just started sweeping and Twin got hit by all of them.
Sadly I don’t have my audio recorded but @Volt @Frost and one I believe to be Fredo are cracking up.

There’s absolutely no way that Guile is that far down the list.

I think you were victimized by autocorrect. I got ya back fam :wink:

I wouldn’t have thought he would be this season but tournament results so far indicate to me otherwise. not sure why

Gief has good match ups against most of that top tier,

Still below them.

1 Like

So wait, Chun is better than Menat?
Damn son, the downplay is hard!

1 Like

Not disagreeing completely, but people like Momochi and Punk and Itazan can make characters look better than they really are.

1 Like

Off topic but Abigail could use a Mad Max costume.

Could be ignorance on my part but what has Blanka done in tournament that warrants a significantly higher spot? Just seems like an odd justification all things considered.

Kenji/Mukuro Zeku is super sick. I’ll probably buy that and I don’t even play Zeku.

2 Likes

I mean you could make that argument about anyone. Those characters are still doing more work than the overwhelming majority of the cast. Especially when you get multiple people playing a character.

Didn’t FR Top 8 have two Karin’s?