SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Then I boot up SFV again :cold_face:

1 Like

If Honda gets revealed I better see Honda combos and tips. You better go full shill.

This should be the season of favorites so I’m certain that Honda will return. And yes, I am already violating my own rule of keeping low expectations already.

1 Like

Total Sagat

The way CPT reveal tournaments always work is a month or 2 before everyone is in doom and gloom mode. Then by the time Sunday hits everyone is almost ready to believe pigs will fly.

It’s time to believe. If Yungbeezy shows up Honda and Makoto are guaranteed 100 percent.

naw full shill I can’t match up the master of maximillian

who recently said he won’t cover the big MK11 leak cause he just doesn’t believe in in leaking whole rosters. Coincidentally he had a big free paid flight and paid vacation over to the NRS offices to play and get footage for MK11.

Although I believe max he isn’t the kind of guy to just leak a whole roster, he has more respect for himself and the FGC than that, he would never make sensationalist roster leaks for clickz

on top of the fucking fact he already made 1 mk11 leak video

4 Likes

Huh Max really is the FULL Shill.

I respect you for not going full shill even though I wouldn’t care if you did. You at least don’t play Smash and even for Max, making money is making money.

2 Likes

He did play Smash though :slight_smile:

That’s unfortunate, but you gotta shill to make the money.

I said I would give smash a fair shot, which is exactly what I did.

I didn’t like it cause smash sux lol

6 Likes

Hey you just trying to feed your family I understand.

It was a great thing

If everyone played Smash this world would be better

Sounds like you got bodied and ran away in fear!

1 Like

if you ever see reaction videos from me thats when I went into full shill mode. Or like just mad clickbait stuff.

2 Likes

That shit sucks, but as long as I know that they’re just doing it to feed they childrens then I can’t hate too much.

Plot twist shadaloo gorilla IS Honda.
He’s been kidnapped and infused with psycho power.
You heard it here first folks.

4 Likes

That makes too much sense. That might be it.

3 Likes

If it isn’t character locked, why not both?

I will consider you full shill when half of one of you videos runtime is just memes and self promotion.

Your videos are pure content, and as long as that it true, I will be a fan. Even if I don’t like Honda.

2 Likes

He understands the game. I think he also understands Honda is coming. I know he won’t be here until Final Round, but I know he knows.

I reaction vid from :monkey_face: Man with a pet :monkey_face: would be kinda OP.

1 Like