SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I honestly have no idea how that works, my knowledge on that stuff is non existant :frowning:

But yeah if what Bea says is true (and I believe it) then it’s tricky af)

Are you also a green, ugly, electric person (Brazilian)?

@Pertho I liked the country flag idea…

Well, if Brazil is dumb about Paypal, you can also try Transferwise

Transferwise is what me and DiasFox use when I commission him, though that only works for people paying from two different countries. But I think that one is as simple as a bank account link and it makes the conversion when it gets there as opposed to the Paypal issue, at least from my understanding

But if @Bea_Iank has other alternatives that’d be good too. An artist as talented as yourself shouldn’t be going without getting wads of cash in commissions :3

I already have a pet monkey my doggies name is monkey

here is my FB profile photo

9 Likes

https://www.paypal.com/br/smarthelp/article/como-posso-transferir-o-saldo-da-minha-conta-do-paypal-para-minha-conta-bancária-faq1189

Paypal will now convert and eat some 5% of the amount in another currency when depositing it to a Brazilian bank account.
You should be able to add your bank account to Paypal in order to withdraw money.
You would need to use invoices for commissions, and commissions involving nudity or explicit material cannot be done through paypal (you can not describe the invoice just as “digital goods” to try to circumvent that, though).

But for all that you will need a verified paypal account and they can decide to close your account and freeze it with all it’s money inside for no reason.

4 Likes

DOG!

There’s a dog!

That like is for the dog, not you. Make sure he gets it.

1 Like

Anyone playing tonight

In about 15 minutes?

Sure

ready

Did you shoot the game into the trash?

1 Like

Lots on there for ya.

2 Likes

Been playing Gat/Guile in casuals.

Really scratching that SF itch I don’t get with boxer or Mika.

1 Like

Looks like odds are we’ll be seeing Daigo playing Guile at FR.

Jumps over air fireball, punishes on landing by doing a Stand Fierce combo.

God DAMN that’s fucking tight.

2 Likes

I swear that saying that 20% of my matches today were lag free is entirely too optimistic.

1 Like

GGs @FlyingVe

Oh yeah, and Ed’s Super has a ton of invincibility, I think up to the 2nd hit. If you have a fast V-reversal like Zeku’s, you need to delay it until just before the first hit of the super or you’ll just whiff through me

It’s not a super tight timing, but it’s good to know when to hit it so that situation doesn’t happen~

You’re getting a lot better…and reminding me the main reason I never invested in G; it feels way too obnoxious trying to play his ground game while swatting people out of the air, with how slow he is. And I’m not good enough at the unga to make up the difference usually :stuck_out_tongue:

One of my favourite things to do is click on Max’s channel and have a good laugh at all his reaction video thumbnails. It’s just a wall of ridiculous facial expressions. I don’t know how anyone can take it seriously.

GG’s @Akhos I feel like I’m playing better, but I’m still responding to lots of situations very poorly, and I’m dropping random things for no discernible reason. There were several games lost to failing to punish a whiffed KK, or blocked EX PP substantially.

Almost half the damage I would take vs Ed is from Raw Snatcher. I know I’m just supposed to jump… But I’m trying to move forward or punch you, and just get snatched.

That and I still don’t have my head around the throw game in general, but as said before, that is esoteric as hell, and I don’t expect to catch on quickly.

A question, explain Ant-Air jabs to me a bit. Again, this will sound like a scrubby question but, you use them very effectively in various situations but any time I try to AA jab in similar situations, I get crushed. What am I missing about this, or am I doing something wrong that makes me especially susceptible to them

To be honest, your G didn’t feel as hot as I remember. Maybe its just because I’m more comfortable since the last time you played him against me?

Looking at this Power Ranges gameplay showcase. I expect @DevilJin_01 win EVO in this game.

2 Likes