SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Mixing it up with j mk or even empty jumps or air shot tends to work fairly well against people in plat.
They get all confused. And even the dive follow up I sometimes mix up with empty follow ups for throws when I get pesky Ryus and Abigails that like to parry.

1 Like

Also Just As A Note

Final Round is next week which means with all of the tournament shit going on and possibly no reveal at all and the start of dark times, we SURELY are going to hit over 5,000 posts by then. I’ll allow the thread to go over 5,000 until the end of the tournament (might as well see how high it gets) then make a new thread after the conclusion of Final Round.

Thanks for continuing to respect Evo’s Core Values. :ok_hand::tongue:

10 Likes

So… you are saying we can get as high as we want?

Getting high is fine. Even if you get into crack we can still visit you in your tent.

1 Like

Might make it a seasonal thing or do formal challenges.

Its kind of tricky because people have crazy schedules, they’re all over the globe and I can’t force people to play each other.

Kind of a crazy idea we’re trying so we’ll see how it pans out.

1 Like

I just think we need a way for it to shit around.

Ideally I’d want it to be a fun wink wink nudge nudge thing and not a scarlet letter.

On a serious note, I really wanna do commissions but paypal doesn’t accept my debit card for whatever reason, if it did I would’ve done commissions for the past year or so :frowning:

You can link PayPal directly to your checking account using a routing number.

If that’s a roadblock for you.

1 Like

Pro-tip: Brazil.
Paypal is very finicky to deal with here in Brazil and you can’t withdraw your USD balance to BRL bank accounts last I checked.

My best advice for Final Round is keep low expectations. That way you can bs surprised if something is revealed and be smug when something isn’t shown.

2 Likes

Savings accounts work too @MilesRiey

I set up a separate savings account specifically for Paypal that I use whenever I donate to people :slight_smile:

If you do this I’ll make my first commission from you Falke in her battle outfit at your favorite angle ;3

if honda isn’t revealed at final round im gonna vote for trump 500 times illegally in the next election

6 Likes

That was match point for him too, but I figured he’s only a human being that wants to win in ranked and if you want to win you’ll figure there’s no way 5 power bombs will work and stop. He said I must end my turn with a s.HK eventually or else he will EX PP.

Nope you could have done 5, you just didn’t.

1 Like

What are some of the signs of fighting knowledgeable SFV player?

I think my top sign would be my opponent interrupting my fraud block strings. They know what works against 3F/4F which also helps me know. And then I forget after 10 minutes.

1 Like

Taking the throw but then being able to galaxy brain tech a dash up throw during after getting anti aired.

1 Like

Or, you could request detective Zeku-chu.

I googled this and am amazed it doesn’t exist yet.

I hope Makoto gets revealed just so you can commit to that LOL.

What if they announce T.Hawk and save Honda for S5. Would you not rig the election then?

I’m 100% positive that EC would be able to do that with the greatest of ease.

1 Like

What if Shadaloo Gorilla is revealed at Final Round :thinking:

1 Like

If they announced T.hawk then there will no longer be a need for elections as mankind will have finally ascended past our nationalistic state and evolved into a new greater society, one devoid of hate and prejudice and the need for self governance

6 Likes