SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

That shit sucks, but as long as I know that they’re just doing it to feed they childrens then I can’t hate too much.

Plot twist shadaloo gorilla IS Honda.
He’s been kidnapped and infused with psycho power.
You heard it here first folks.

4 Likes

That makes too much sense. That might be it.

3 Likes

If it isn’t character locked, why not both?

I will consider you full shill when half of one of you videos runtime is just memes and self promotion.

Your videos are pure content, and as long as that it true, I will be a fan. Even if I don’t like Honda.

2 Likes

He understands the game. I think he also understands Honda is coming. I know he won’t be here until Final Round, but I know he knows.

I reaction vid from :monkey_face: Man with a pet :monkey_face: would be kinda OP.

1 Like

I honestly have no idea how that works, my knowledge on that stuff is non existant :frowning:

But yeah if what Bea says is true (and I believe it) then it’s tricky af)

Are you also a green, ugly, electric person (Brazilian)?

@Pertho I liked the country flag idea…

Well, if Brazil is dumb about Paypal, you can also try Transferwise

Transferwise is what me and DiasFox use when I commission him, though that only works for people paying from two different countries. But I think that one is as simple as a bank account link and it makes the conversion when it gets there as opposed to the Paypal issue, at least from my understanding

But if @Bea_Iank has other alternatives that’d be good too. An artist as talented as yourself shouldn’t be going without getting wads of cash in commissions :3

I already have a pet monkey my doggies name is monkey

here is my FB profile photo

9 Likes

https://www.paypal.com/br/smarthelp/article/como-posso-transferir-o-saldo-da-minha-conta-do-paypal-para-minha-conta-bancária-faq1189

Paypal will now convert and eat some 5% of the amount in another currency when depositing it to a Brazilian bank account.
You should be able to add your bank account to Paypal in order to withdraw money.
You would need to use invoices for commissions, and commissions involving nudity or explicit material cannot be done through paypal (you can not describe the invoice just as “digital goods” to try to circumvent that, though).

But for all that you will need a verified paypal account and they can decide to close your account and freeze it with all it’s money inside for no reason.

4 Likes

DOG!

There’s a dog!

That like is for the dog, not you. Make sure he gets it.

1 Like

Anyone playing tonight

In about 15 minutes?

Sure

ready

Did you shoot the game into the trash?

1 Like

Lots on there for ya.

2 Likes

Been playing Gat/Guile in casuals.

Really scratching that SF itch I don’t get with boxer or Mika.

1 Like