"Movie And A Show" Thread: Popcorn Optional

I used to watch this after watching a movie that was too scary as a child. The irony lol

Interesting. I did not know ā€˜The Shiningā€™ had a sequel.

I am *********** that there is a sequelā€¦and itā€™s coming to theaters.

It doesnā€™t look THAT bad, they got the whole cast back atleast, even Dope Fiend Willie. Gonna get wasted wit some homies and go see it

I had enough shitty Master P movies. I thought we were finally free of them. :pensive:

1 Like

https://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/annie-potts-will-be-back-as-janine-in-ghostbusters-3

Niceā€¦

1 Like

Ready or Not trailerā€¦Red band.

I know Iā€™m late but John Wick 3 was amazing, various ways he found to kill ppl was crazy, I particularly enjoyed the scenes with the horses and dogs.

This might be the best trilogy of films this decade lol

5 Likes

So fucking good. The very first death in library made me go ā€œshiiiiiit. This is going to be goodā€

There were some pacing issues and some stuff that made me scratch my head but all in all I was super pleased with it.

1 Like

Oh, that library kill, I had to turn my head for a split second. Whew, the things i never knew you could do with a bookā€¦

1 Like

I love movies about incompetent killers so Ready or Not actually looks pretty fun to me lol

I winced every time i heard the crack. All thru the movie i thought they couldnā€™t get better and boy was i wrong. The ending did have me go hmm for aminute but iā€™m game for what ever they go too next.

I Think the fight in the antique store (museum?) had the most brutal deaths outside of the library fight.

3 Likes

Heā€™s known in HBOā€™s Barryā€¦

I just finished Season 4 of Fear The Walking Dead. The second half of that season is the dumbest fucking television Iā€™ve ever watched in my entire life.

I love people shitting on AMC-verse of the walking dead as much as the next person but: wrong thread?

Does this thread not include TV shows? My badā€¦

1 Like

Tbh? I have no idea. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Carry on.

I still use the television general discussion threadā€¦

2 Likes

Ah, good call.