"Movie And A Show" Thread: Popcorn Optional

He’s known in HBO’s Barry…

I just finished Season 4 of Fear The Walking Dead. The second half of that season is the dumbest fucking television I’ve ever watched in my entire life.

I love people shitting on AMC-verse of the walking dead as much as the next person but: wrong thread?

Does this thread not include TV shows? My bad…

1 Like

Tbh? I have no idea. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Carry on.

I still use the television general discussion thread…

2 Likes

Ah, good call.

True. That library scene and the knife fight scene right after are the main things that brought me back into the theater 4 times to see that movie. I doubt JW4 can live up, but I hope I’m wrong.

The knife fight made me giggle…i dunno why but I just started laughing. Was so funny.

That whole room could have been the movie and i would have enjoyed it. When he mcguyvered the gun in about a few seconds i knew this place spelled trouble for everyone in there.

Black centric prank movie…

1 Like

lol real pranks my ass…no way that many people signed off on appearing in that movie.

2 Likes

I was marking out when I saw Neo and Morpheus in John Wick 3. That ending was a Matrix like ending…

Watched Toy Story 2 and 3 today. While 2 was good, 3 was a gem. The ending of that movie was perfect.

Kind of on that note, I was thinking of watching Toy Story 4. Do I have to have watched Toy Story 3 to be caught up? All I remember was the ending.

Honestly I thought 3 was really bad except for the ending. The ending was very cute, touching and made me feel all the feels. Even if it was 100% sequel bait. I think a lot of people get this weird effect from movies where they think certain parts of the movie encompasses the quality of the movie as a whole.

The ending to Toy Story 3 and the prologue of Up are two movies that immediately come to mind. Toy story 3 has an amazing ending and Up has an amazing beginning. But neither movie is really that good.

Toy Story 4 looks…uh…eh. Passable I guess. There’s a lot of things that put me off from seeing it. Weather permitted I’ll likely see it this week since tickets are half off on Tuesdays at my local theater

Toy Story 4 isn’t worth the price. An unnecessary movie and somewhat ignores the last one to a degree

I take it that you’ve seen it? I have heard positives but most do mention that it’s another jump point like you mentioned.

In a way I feel that some of these franchise that extend beyond 3 movies fall into a trap of retreading. I was thinking about Creed following Toy Story 3. I liked the movie, but there needs to be a cap. Creed does not need another movie as it pretty well wrapped up the character’s arc. I don’t want to see a Mecha-Clubber Lang pop up.

Edit - Did not know that Joss Whedon had writer’s credit for the first Toy Story.

Imma sum it up in a spoiler tag later but 3 and how it ended was fine. I saw it Thursday via gaining some company tickets

1 Like