Miðgarðsorm Presents The Street Fighter V Story Thread

Inaccurate though, since Sagat doesn’t give a shit what Bison thinks.

If anything, they should be swapped, since Sagat kinda ignores being in Shadaloo to obsess over Ryu.

9 Likes

They should replace Sagat with F.A.N.G.

12 Likes

Who made that shit?

The guy has always been open about being a filthy casual. Given that he’s a retro gamer I don’t see him ever giving a shit about any game’s plot much less Street Fighter.

6 Likes

He’s not a retro gamer.

And he made videos before stating he sort of had a crush with Street Fighter, only to later said it looked like a stupid game to him because of the fantasy elements.

Agree, He even admit’s it at the beginning that his not into SF and more into MK and Final Fight. So it’s fair his not claiming some sort of authority in that part.

He even admits before that he wasn’t into Power Rangers and more into Kaiju. When doing a review with Power Rangers.

2 Likes

Kolin: “The future lies in our efforts. A… service member like you would never understand.”

Guile: “Your future consists of you and that boss of yours still getting their ass whooped.”

Kolin: “???!!!”
https://twitter.com/Furious_blog/status/1305037097103884289?s=20

2 Likes

So I did a search through Teppen to see if there was anything I could find as tidbits…but came up empty

https://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/1305552364338851840

Hmm didn’t know this was gonna happen.

3 Likes

So, I guess the final character will be from FEX Layer.

God I hope not :expressionless:

1 Like

Or they’ll give Akira a Skullomania costume :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They are in good terms with Arika that their characters are in CFN than those in Saturday Night Slam Masters.

I’m okay with Garuda in SFV his flexible and easy that is seamless to incorporate in the story than Gouki in Tekken, but it’s unlikely for them to be in SFV as a because if that is the case they wouldn’t even be a costume.

SO It’s like the next character is either new not from other IP or external.

I guess Ryu will be added to SFEX, for a new Ryu Vs Terry rematch?

1 Like

I would be okay with that, but It’s likely Akuma or Chun li if ever. Yet I prefer Haggar in SF EX!!

I support heroic Skullomania supremacy

Ryu and Chun-Li please. And add Mai Shiranui too.

I just want SF5 to have more Street Fighter characters and for FEXL to have more Fighting Layer characters…

5 Likes

Yet the 5th is likely a new character and from Capcom’s own IP not external because they put Kairi as a costume instead.

Yet it’s good news to see a Street Fighter in Fighting Layer.

I second Garuda to show Necallis bitch ass how its done

3 Likes