Demon's Souls [remake] - 11/12/20

4 Likes

We in there.

Boletaria awaits.

3 Likes

Demons is the only souls game I didn’t like. I’m hoping this remaster will get me to like it.

2 Likes

Fixed.

NEVER FORGET

2 Likes

YOU’RE SO RIGHT :weary:

/caps

Loved this on PS3.

Will always be one of my favourite games, so this remaster can’t come fast enough.

Vivid memories of getting past bosses and finding some of the best loot. Sign me up.

1 Like
2 Likes

Imma fuck with it, but man did this game make me rage back in the day. I remember people on here telling me how hilarious my posting recaps was.

1 Like

Saw this on Reddit.

2 Likes

I’m actually thinking about getting this game.

Thank you for this!

Digital Deluxe Edition

The Demon’s Souls Digital Deluxe Edition, available to pre-order today at PlayStation Store for $89.99 / €99.99, includes the full game and additional in-game digital content to prepare you for the ultimate challenge, including:

• Original Soundtrack
  • Legendary Hero Soul
  • Renowned Warrior Soul
  • Storied Warrior Soul
  • Red-Eye Knight Armor
  • Boletarian Royalty Armor
  • Ritual Blade
  • Hoplite Shield
  • Ring of Longevity
  • Preservation Grains
  • Phosphorescent Grains
  • Bearbug Grains
  • Large Hardstone Shard
  • Moonlightstone Shard

Pre-Order Bonus

Pre-order any edition of Demon’s Souls from PlayStation Store to receive the Reaper Scythe weapon, once wielded by sorcerers who commanded the spirits of the dead. The Reaper Scythe is a pole weapon with a curved blade on one end that is so sharp that they say it can sever your soul from your body. It can mow down many targets in a single blow, but is difficult to handle and requires both strength and dexterity to use.