Zachd.com/mvc2 video thread

^-- I’ve got all those. But the Blanka vid was never publicly released, TMK - it was only available as part of the VCD set. I’ll post up the other 3 (chapters 6, 10, and 16), but somebody should check with DJ-B13 whether or not it’s cool to share Blanka / chapter 39. :smile:

well i actually didnt care much for blanka so its okay, so wut do you want in ur avatar, and do you want it like a image like the one i have or animated, and are you premium for the 45k size avas or you just a regular member

They’re up now: http://www.zachd.com/mvc2/tott .

Anything with Kobun/Servbot would be cool - and yeah, I’m premium. :smile:

EDIT: Comments on pending update:

• “OWWWW!!!”
  • “jmar is out of control”

As many of you know, JMar and I went to Gainesville to help support the Gainesville “Last Stand” tournament last year. Unfortunately, Brian (Mummy-B) passed on before he could complete the encoding project. In his memory, I have completed the encoding, and the remaining videos are now available:

Rest in peace, Mummy.

Thank you.

Word. You’re right, that Jmar/Mixup video is HOT.

N

wow i love these vids.

jmar vs mixup-now i know why mss-a is a cheap/ cheater team.

vegita x is still too good, especially match 2 vs sentinaaal.
sentinaal’s blocking is still too good from the past few vids i’ve seen of him.

justin’s cable is nice, i gotta learn team scrub starting cable.
Grand finals was great, all matrix music, it was like watching neo beast on everybody. msp is too good

Mixup is tight :tup: unlucky finish though :sad:

i really dont know wut the exact size limit for premium members are now since it changed but heres a 56 frame 43k avatar
Click HERE

and i made you another one cuz that was pretty simple for wut you hosted for me
Click HERE

Nice vids…

omg… wozzle cable = GOD!!! thanks preppy =]

Thank you very much for the vids. Unfortunately there’s something wrong with the CvS2 Grand Finals, it seems like the file is not complete.

AsianDemon: Thanks. :smile:

sw: I got the PM, I just still don’t have answers on that one. Working on it. =\

Vega: … ? How is something wrong with the file? What EXACTLY is happening that you think is aberrant? Is it stopping previous to the end, or is not playing at all, or what in what player?

Overall: I’m done with 2 of the 3 tapes from this past Saturday’s tourmanent. Once I get done encoding the last tape, I’ll update the site with 'em. There’s some great ‘quality’ matches (including a number of great comebacks) as well as a number of low tier casual matches.

I think the file is not complete, it stops before the end (don’t remember the exaxct time but it was between 15 and 20 minutes). Filesize seems to be a little bit to small for vid which is 21:25 long and encoded with 576 kbit/s too. It’s also impossible to jump to a specific time in this vid, like always when you have an incomplete wmv-file. I used Windows Media Player10 and Media Player Classic, I also tried to download the file a second time. Sorry for net being very precise in my previous post.

Thanks - yeah, upon checking further, it turns out that file didn’t fully upload. I’ll upload it again in about an hour. Sorry about that. =\

EDIT: Dammit. I’ve uploaded more of that file, but it turns out that there is a disc error in the CD that I’d burnt. I’ll reupload it from the source file that’s on my home machine tomorrow. Sorry about this. :lame:

Holy shit, that was a crazy comback with JMar’s MSS…

Thanks Preppy :wink:

Preppy’s website is the greatness :tup: Thanks for all the vids Preppy. :clap: =D

~Chunksta~

Thanks. :smile:

2/3 of Saturday’s tourney is up now:

Alright, the Florida CvS2 Grand Finals video has been fixed up. It looks like the miniDV tapes of Florida have been found, so I may encode those tapes (presuming they wend their way to me) so that you can hear crowd reaction during the matches and alla that. :smile:

The remaining footage I had (MvC2, Third Strike Winner’s Finals) is now up:

• http://zachd.com/mvc2/
    This is the only new footage I expect to have this month - hit me up on AIM or Messenger or whatnot if you have footage you want hosted. :smile: