Zachd.com/mvc2 video thread

Wow, I couldn’t even find this thread. Fighting Game Discussion has a lot of threads. :smile:

“Classic” update for MvC2 low-tier fans: Murakumo’s Dhalsim vids, Mike Z’s “How To Play Team Z” vids, Magnetro’s Zangief vid, Higher-Jin’s Charlie vid, and JChensor’s Megaman/Tron vid are now up semi-hiddenly at http://zachd.com/mvc2/3rd . I’ll list on the regular page next time I update. If the repost of this stuff bothers anybody, let me know. These are the best non-DJ-b13 low tier combo vids that I know of. :smile:

I’ll be taping this weekend’s tourney (our last at LanWerx-Kicks), but it’s my brother’s wedding the next weekend, so I don’t promise any quick returns on that footage.

Oh shit lololol Zangief…

Dhalsim Video Coming Soon(?)

Nice! :tup: I played against Murakumo tonight and experienced firsthand some of the newer Dhalsim stuff. :smile:

I got about three raw hours of footage tonight (Rattana, JMar, Nolan, Josh, Switchup, me), which probably translates into about 1.5 hours of actual footage. I’ll tack that on somehow to the upcoming (1-2 weeks from now) tournament footage from tomorrow. :smile:

Just stopped by to say DAMN! Zach is rockin’ the set!

Seriously Zach, you should consider gettin’ some folks together for a serious national. With Evo admitting to being like SBO and now, SBO admitting that it’s to showcase newer games and isn’t a hardcore tourney, we could use another serious national to take the place of the Evolution tournament. Just a suggestion meign:D

Anyway, great work! Where do you find the time!? UR the MAN in the NW!

Apoc.

zach >>>> all

ytmnd! :rofl: get me some Murakumo matches?!

those Seattle Marvel players are fucking scary! magneto/storm/cyke combos are crazy

edit: thanks preppy!!! :tup:

Good timing to ask me now, since I’m just about to head out the door. I’ll work on it. :smile:

hey in the Florida Last stand videos, does anybody know the songs to the custom music? they were awesome

anyone?

I just almost lost my job watching the vids on that site.

Apoc: We were going to try to expand last year’s regional into a bigger regional, but unfortunately Bellevue LanWerx/Kicks Arcade shutting down gave those plans a gutshot. :sad: I don’t think anybody knows what the future of tournaments in the PNW is at this point. =\

Magnetro: Curtis couldn’t make the tourney because of work, so no new footage there, sorry.

Donald: I’ve got that mix on my computer (“Luke’s People’s Court Mix”), I believe, but I don’t know what the songs are on it. Blaziniflo might know who to ask.

Everybody: If anybody hasn’t downloaded any of the older tourney footage yet, do so now. I’ll be taking almost all of it down, as I’ve got about 2-3GB of footage to post up from this weekend’s tourney. :smile:

All right, I’ve been looking forward to some new footage. I can’t wait to start downloading. :tup:

what is blaziniflo’s sn?

Uhhh… “blaziniflo”. :confused:

Okay, metric fuckload of videos have now been uploaded:

This is tourney footage from Saturday’s tourney. Most of it is MvC2 because I like that best, but there’s a bunch of CvS2 and CFJ and a little bit of 3S. There’s a good bunch of casual MvC2 too.

I also have put up various combo videos of interest. :smile:

Awesome, Preppy. :tup:

Preppy, you are the fucking man. Thanks for the host.

AND I LOVE THE 200 mb FILE. The longer the better. :tup:

Thanks

Yea preppy thanks for doing this i really enjoyed the low tier matches.

Any tips on playing cap am ?

Just letting you know down + rh as a combo finisher leaves em much closer to you after flying screen vs. hp iirc but it requires you to be slightly above them so it’s kinda hard to set it up so where you land with alot of frame advantage =/

your page rocks dude

peace

:tup:

Any Iron Man? I love Iron Man.

N