Zachd.com/mvc2 video thread

1/2 of the Tricks of the Trade videos (the bigger ones) taken down tonight, 40 match update from MikeZ/Magnetro/Mapster is uploading currently, should be done by Friday afternoon or so. :smile:

I will be taking down the rest of the Tricks of the Trade videos late next week when the tapes arrive, so if you want those videos, get 'em now.

Low Tier ownz

All tours from now on should be low tier

Zach do you have any video of me, cause I wanna see how I can get better by watching my tourny vids.

Low Tier vid update is up now! Vids of Mapster, Magnetro, and MikeZ throwing it down: New vids.

Jesse: PM’d the list to you. The full list of the shareable vids I have is here.

EDIT: Your PM box is full. See attached.

Match 4 is awesome, 2 100% combos with juggs

MIKE Z FOR PREZ 2008

wooo preppy is da man, finally some ruby heart match vids, guess MikeZ wasn’t joking when he said anything u can headcrush u can do the same for that fireball super :tup:

MAtch 24 is VICIOUS. The crossover tag is too nasty. :wow:
As always nice job to Preppy for hosting the vids.

The vids can’t play to me. help pls.sssxzzzz thx… preppy

why dis happen!

just like you, i cant play the videos, Helpppppp!!! :sad:

Actually, Ruby’s fireball super is faster. On its initial startup it is faster than the headcrush, so there are things that she can react to from a full screen away that juggs can’t.

Great vids :tup:.

You’ll need to explain yourself if you want my help understanding why the videos won’t play. This is overkill, but http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html#isolate covers some of the basics of how you explain a technical media problem. Saying something like “vids don’t work” isn’t very useful information. =\

The vids work fine. It’s only that
the recent ones(Casual play vids?) start after
it completes downloading instead of playing right
away once you click.

Just wait about a min. It will pop up.

The vids play just fine for me :party:

man low tier is fun to watch…

These vids were dope, no doubt. My personal fave was 44 as that Doom vs Sim solo battle at the end looked tight as fuck.

Outta curiousity, what was the song that was used during the Cave stage? And what was the Sandstorm remix used in teh Carnival Stage?

Yeah men! There is no Chapter 36 in your site. Please check it! Thx…

I never had chapter 36 up. You can find that at combovideos.com. :smile:

Update: Vids arrived safely (thanks Van). I’m currently encoding tape 1 of 4. I’ll probably be taking down the remainder of the Tricks of the Trade videos and the SouthWest Regionals to free up space for the new vids. These vids are VHS->computer, so I’m not sure how quality will be nor how long it will take, but we’ll get this done. :smile:

EDIT: Captured the two short tapes, and am in the middle of capturing the first of the two long tapes. Should have all four tapes captured by tomorrow.

does anyone have cvs2 tricks of trade vids of chun li, ken, sagat, blannka they can send me, ill pay you back by making you an avatar or tag