Your Top 5/Bottom 5 Alt/Swap Costumes + Costume Discussion

That can’t be right. It reminds me a lot of Bison.

The hat may say Bision but the rest of the costume including the color scheme say Dragunov…

After seeing them in the customize section and seeing the color-parts for each one, I’ll just buy:

. Asuka
. Lili
. Poison

Kazuya’s outfit is actually a Guile inspired outfit, oddly enough, going by the official description in the store. He even has American flag patches on his jacket sleeves, and, the camo pants at that. Basically, It’s just Kazuya if he was a officer in the Air Force.

Although i don’t use him…that Yoshi outfit is sick.

Top five Swap costumes in order
Poison.
Julia
Lili
Asuka
Nina

I also bought chun li, xiaoyu, and juri. The only one I don’t like of the ones I picked up was chun-li but since I seem to always end up playing her in every game since SF2 I gave it a try. But I am enjoying my color matched original outfit chun with swap outfit julia team. Even not knowing how to play Julia isn’t stopping me!

Since I haven’t seen the alternate costumes in game yet, I can’t really judge them. But I know I am totally buying Chun-li in that apron and Lili in the outfit that reminds me of I-No from guilty gear/Loli-Ruri from ragnarok. So for alternates I would put my top 5 as.

Lili
Kuma
Chun-Li
Nina
Lei

You know, my friend and I realized today that the color edit mode really can help make even a crappier costume pretty cool. Also, I really dig that they have a default color 1 & 2 for these alts, it was a nice touch.

Here are my Top & Bottom 5

Spoiler

http://puu.sh/nRr3

http://puu.sh/nRrw

http://puu.sh/nRrO

http://puu.sh/nRrY

I like the costumes in this game much more than the SF4 alts. Especially the alts, there are amazing costumes in here, and not too many horrible ones. Sagats alt is horrible, Ken, Ryu and Akumas swaps are horrible, the others are mainly boring. Another schoolgirl outfit for Sakura? Come on, Capcom.

Opinions on Chun-Panda and Swim Sagat withstanding, I like the cut of this guys jib.

Hwo’s DJ swap is really bad. His regular getup is so much better for stylizing.

Holy fuck Abel’s alt is sick, that “What if” moment if Seth had actually used his body.

How many outfits did you guys purchase yesterday? My Team at the moment is Kazuya/Bison, but i only bought Kaz’s swap because i’m not really feeling Bison’s.

We have several people who play at my house so we purchased:
Poison
Lili
Ogre
Guile
Steve
King
Cammy

We’re considering getting more but we’ve been pretty satisfied with those. The Kazuya alt is pretty tempting though.

Got them all. Twice. Don’t even play the game.

#blingbling

Spoiler

I bought Julias when it was released early on euro PSN a couple of weeks/days back for testing. Bought Guile today, since he is the only character i play regularly. Still have a couple of euro left on my account, will probably get Lili, since i plan to play her a bit in the future. I did not play this game very much since i have too little time and so much stuff to play at the moment, and the online sound thing is really getting on my nerves, so i still have no team. I just fool around in training mode every now and then. Not a good way to find a team, unfortunately.

I’m feeling lazy and we most share the top five favorite costumes, so i’ll jump straight to the worst:

Nothing says “I beat anorexia” like clothes that just won’t close… Even with heaven’s intervention.

"Shizzle got somizzle bizzle to drizzle attizzle". What I really mean is: "WTF???"

It’s a Cowboy! It’s a Superhero! Yes! He is Pure-Stereorypical-Bullshit-Man!

With special mentions to Chun-Li for getting the lamest costumes EVER and Kuma, well… I’m writing now because my eyes finally stop bleeding. Oh, and one more thing, please: NO MORE SCHOOL UNIFORMS!

We understand there’s a thin line between “sexy and innocent” and “pedophile jailbait,” but seriously, I can’t avoid thinking that for every guy that buys the schoolgirl costume, there will be an e-mail with your data and IP for the FBI just waiting to send a van outside your home, full with shovels ready to uncover all your dirty secrets and bury your lame ass in jail.

This people need to understand that they can’t just make a “sexy-something” costume just like that.

Let me make my point, take a look at this:

Our first thought upon seeing this was, “ASS!” But our second thought was that behind that mask is either a decaying Sith lord on life support or Hayden Christensen. Tough I admit this would suit pretty well for Nina, without the mask, of course.

Finally! Traditional look I was waiting for since SSFIV.

When are the alts being released? I can only see the swap costumes on PSN. In general 90% of all costumes are junk but there are a few gems (pardon the pun).

Most costumes are awful, but there’s a few I like (In no particular order):

Swaps:
-Elena
-Asuka
-Jin
-Poison (Recolour her and you get Morrigan)
-Rolento (WHY DOES ROLENTO HAVE NO PUPILS IN HIS EYES?! At least the Raven-Style sunglasses compensate for the awful design)

Alts:
-Ibuki
-Christie

The rest are boring/awful and thank God I don’t have to buy them in packs. The worst ones are:
Swaps:
-Chun-Li
-Akuma
-Ryu (WTF is up with this design?!)
-Hwoarang (No, just no. Dreadlocks don’t look awesome on Asians/Whites, IMO)
-Kuma (Unfunny trolling)

Alts:
-Kuma
-Jack-X
-Sagat
-Bryam
-Rolento

This might be the only Alt I am interested in buying. It looks awesome!

Bryan’s alt is actually one of my favorites, I like most of the alts, Robin Hood Julia actually being my #1 favorite. <3