WTF?! A Lubbock thread?!

We’ll see… Just make a treck out to Levelland, PLay 3rd strike, KOF 2002, Samurai Showdown (can’t remember which version I put there), Pac Man, and the MSH if I put it out there…

None of these games are for sale right now, but for the right price any of them could be.

Shatter Proof.

I got a neat version of mortal Kombat 3 this weekend. It’s the first mk3, NOT ultimate like every other arcade has, it’s got some different stuff in it… I’m going to put it in a cabinet and put it out at Lanfreax. This is a rare version of MK3 and the first I’ve seen in YEARS.

Shatter Proof

Whats up Lubbock area? Fabian, Nan, Aaron, Matt, I know you guys!! It is me Lukus!!! Yes…I am looking to play you guys one last time before I graduate this May so you all should hit me up and I will hold an open Exhibition to play everyone!! Shatter-proof, I may or may not know who you are, but you are invited as well!! Mr Munu, well, I am very much interested to play you in Third Strike. You can come play me in TS and Abella in T5 and SoulCal!!! We both will be waiting! BTW, I was NOT at that Street Fighter tournament Mr. Elena…but from what I have heard you have intrigued me indeed!!! Come everyone, let’s have a blast!!! SNK and Capcom games alike!!! Hit me up at cubano79406@yahoo.com ASAP! I graduate THIS MAY!!!

Hey Munu…yes I am calling YOU out…I want 2 play you in Third Strike. And Mr. Ryan Abella in T5…come on man…you gotta play…we gotta throwdown…I know you are out there…

I hear you got skillz and thats why I gotta play you!!!

who were you all , who is bryan A at TS, that was playing t5. Had a homeboy with a ponytail

Dont know who that guy is. All I know are the BEST TEKKEN PLAYERS IN LUBBCOK-and they reside in ONE HOUSE-Julius and Ryan Abella. (Ryan Abella uses Law) :karate:

What in the Hell is this!? Now we have Lukus posting here now. I’m the only one you’ll see around here from lubbock besides shatter-proof, so fab. and the others hardly post or look at srk

Well bitch I post and look here motherfucker…dude if you just wanna play just say so bitch. I been browsing this forum for FUCKING LONG TIME BITCH. The nerve of you to talk shit about me and Abella…the nerve of you motherfucker…I AM STILL PISSED ABOUT THAT 3 HOURS LATER…STILL FUMING…

And look here Dark Zero, whoever you are, Ryan Abella has told me that YOU SUCK AT EVERYTHING PERIOD. REALLY REALLY SUCK AT ALL OF IT. So fuck off you piece of shit and stay the hell away from me lest I beat you down. Dont be mad because you suck AND ARE NOT WILLING TO PUT THE REQUIRED EFFORT TO BE GOOD. Dont hate on someone if they are willing to LEAVE LUBBOCK TO FIND TALENT. Dont hate, appreciate. Just cause YOU SUCK DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE ELSE DOES. SO GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH…PUT UP OR SHOW UP, IM CALLING YOU OUT NOW…SHOW UP…ME AND ABELLA HAVE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!

No need for my reply really. Like I said you quit lying cuz abella and you lukus don’t know me, so stop trying to say that I suck loser. Boy when people tell you the truth that you are nothing but a liar and a loser, you just go berserk and sound like a stupid 4th grader. You think like you’re some “talent” recuiter or something dumbass. While I’m at it you have no talent whatsoeva. And quit this “I’m calling you out” shit for real. So stupid. Just shut up, I’m sure this is not the first time someone has told you that you suck so quit being a baby about it.

…stop fanning the flames of hate!!! :sad:

Go to DFW, and get pwned, so there, end of story! ;p

I wish I could go to Dallas every weekend but I’m just not that fortunate. Just going to Atown is just like heaven. And when I do go I hardly get owned.

Dude…just show up and play. Dont you understand…I want to become better BOTTOM LINE. We can all play over good fun…no biggie. So you guys wanna play today?

And as far as being humbled, its just in Lubbock where I feel dissapointed because there is no competition. This is all this really boils down to man. I expect everyone in Dallas to beat me, if not I will be highly dissapointed. Yes as Kingdom said, lets stop fighting. Let’s just be cool and play man…thats all I want. So its not about being humbled in Dallas…thats WHAT I EXPECT TO HAPPEN. I expected that to happen upon arriving in Lubbock and was utterly dissapointed. Thats what this amounts to. I’ll go wherever it takes to get better. I’m even willing to whenever YOU Dark Zero want to go to Atown we can go once you get to Dallas. This is no about fighting…its in the end about getting better period. And I want to become the best the is hands down…

quick FYI. I bought a MVC2 and put it out at Lanfreax in Levelland. I heard they had some good comp going out there last night… Out there I’ve got 3rd strike, MVC2, KOF2002, samurai showdown I think it’s 3 and a pac man…

Shatter Proof

that’s b/c the regulars don’t go there as much as they used to…

…SNF, bro. SNF. :pleased:

Ahh, sad. So where does everyone go then if no one goes to atown? Hey shatter, I think I might could be going down to LanFreaks this weekend cuz you got me interested with all the games you have out there.

Sup everyone, I feel the love in this thread. Anyway, I’m going to Lubbock for sure on the weekend of the 28th of March since a couple of my cousins are graduating from HS and shit. I play 3s/ggxxr and very little T5, but I’ll be down to play whatever. So yeah, I’ll post more later on about when i’ll be free when I’m there, just giving ya’ll a heads up.

I’ll be around and hopefully not working when you come. I saw you at TS5 but didn’t get to say hi. Well when you come we will show you love like how this thread has been going. jk. Shatter where you at?

that’s 1/2 true. we go to AT, but just sporadically. saturdays are the best times to catch us there, THEN we head over to pepsi tony’s and game all night (it’s a home).