WTF?! A Lubbock thread?!

My name is Jared, just let me know when you wanna meet up.

Arcade games for sale in Lubbock.
Sky Sharks $325
Road Riot 4wd $375
Crime City $275
Battle Toads $375
Phoenix (sit down cocktail) $300
Cruis’n USA sit down $2,000
Hydro Thunder sit down $3,500

I put a kajeki on e-bay… 99$ no reserve!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6132269312

All prices are cash and carry, let me know if you guys are interested in any of these.

I’ve been meeting to talk to you shatter. Anyways is there any way you can get a Tekken 5 around here, specifically at the Wolfforth Arcade? Also do you have a cocktail cabinet arcade?

Oh shit, dmx what the fuck are you doing on srk? Go back to zaibatsu, fool!

Whoa, like, Elena for you dmx.

Oh leave Fab alone clint. Hes playing a bit better in 3S.

I’ve been looking into a tekken 5, but I don’t think it will pay for itself. I’ll check in the spring if I can find any on the used market I might pick one up.

I do have a cocktail table, the Phoenix is in a cocktail cabinet. Let me know if you want to come check it out sometime.

Well, I have at least heard from about 10 different people that want to play Tekken 5. But theres other people that go to high school and they want to play Tekken 5(~50 people or so). So far if you get a Tekken 5 machine I believe you’ll be the only one to have it cuz Caboose might or might not get Tekken 5. I dunno, all I’m saying is theres a pretty big demand from the locals here and they want it and I want to pick up the game too. As far as the cocktail table goes, is there any way to change out the game or if you have another cocktail cabinet?

What about putting King of Fighters 2002 out at LanFreax?

Shatter Proof

Where is that at? Anyways that would be awesome, I would like playing it.

Lanfreax
1007 College Ave.
Levelland, TX 79336

I’m thinking about taking it out there first of the year…

Shatter Proof

Oh its in Levelland. Can you bring it hear in lubbock instead, please?

If I had a good location in Lubock to put it in I would… For now it’s going out to Levelland.

Shatter Proof

Has anyone heard much about KOF 2004? I read it’s supposed to be really good…

Shatter Proof

I haven’t heard anything about it. I hope its good.

In case anyone is interested. I’ve got a fully working Street Fighter III 3rd Strike game board for sale at the moment. Feel free to contact me regarding this.

it looks like I’ll be putting KOF 2002 and Samurai Showdown III out at Lanfreax this week. I think I’m going to swap SSIII out with some other old skewl Neo Geo game every time I go out there. I’ve got some Fatal Fury Versions, World Heroes versions, Art of fighting, and Samurai Showdowns, and some others. The Marquee on the cabinet will say King of Fighters 2002, but it’s actually got a dual slot board in the cabinet, I doubt I’ll put on there what the second game is, so go check it out and let me know what you think!

Shatter Proof

eeeooo. .!

A friend and I are gonna come up to Tilt on Thursday to play some Tekken 5 and shit.

I don’t know who anybody but Dark MANX is, but since most of you are 2d guys, I’m the “elena guy” that was at that one 3S tourney a while back. If you were there :x!!

Anyways, we’ll be there at tilt like all day probably.

Looks like we missed each other then since it was last week :frowning:

ok guys… Looking to swap a game out at Lanfreax in Levelland…

Here are my options…
X-Men Vs Street Fighter
Marvel Superheroes
Super Street Fighter II
Street Fighter Zero (alpha)
Dark Stalkers
X-Men Children of the Atom

Let me know what you think…
I’m leaning between X-Men Vs Street fighter and Marvel Superheroes…

Shatter Proof

For the love of god please put a MSH here in lubbock cuz I will play the shit out of that. In Levelland just give them COA or XvSF. By the way are any of the games you mentioned for sale?