WTF?! A Lubbock thread?!

I should have posted my list with my last post. Here are the arcade games I’m selling off at the moment.

Vs Super Mario Bros
Choplifter
Zaxxon
Phoenix (cocktail)

If any of you guys are interested, feel free to e-mail me at shatter_proof@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Shatter Proof

Shatter Proof, are you not having a Marvel V Capcom 2 Machine?

And I hear a few of the arcades in Texas are going strictly console. What do you think about this?

I will eventually get a MVC2. I’ve got to many machines right now. If I can sell a few more off I’ll be able to get one. If you guys know anyone that might want any of those games, feel free to pass my e-mail along.

Consoles are ok, but nothing beats the real deal, no matter how good the port is…

Shatter Proof

WHAT!! Dude where were you when I used to live there? I can’t believe levelland has a 3S cabinet there. I haven’t been there in bout 2 years. So whats Lan Freaks and where is it close by; Gatti’s or something?

It’s farther down then gatti’s, more towards the school. It’s on the east side of College avenue in a strip mall with a Cleaners on one end. There is a nail shop right next door to it.

It’s a neat place, the owner is a really cool guy who is all about pc-games. I’m trying to get him into Arcade stuff so if the quarters drop I think I can change his mind and I can put more games in there. We were wanting to put my Cruis’n USA sit down out there this weekend if time permits.

Let me know what you guys think.

Shatter Proof

Oh, ok so its beside Cactus Cleaners near Cactus Elementary and kinda close to the High School. Guess I have to go and check it out myself sometime soon.

I think it’s a comet cleaners in that shopping center…

It looks like the 3rd strike is getting some good play out there!

Brian Emmel

Is 3S the only arcade there at this time? My freind and I want to go over there this weekend but if 3S is the only machine, then we’ll just stay here since we have one at tilt.

There is also a Police Trainer and Cruis’n USA sit down. All 3 games are set at 25c a play. I hope to put another good fighter in there in a few months.

Shatter Proof

So have you guys been to Round 1 yet?

No, I haven’t been to round 1 yet…What is it BTW??? :confused:

I haven’t had a chance togo to your place, shatter proof. car problem make me cry…:frowning:

Tight…I’ll go check it out sometime later on today…What games you got there???

The best game is X-Men Vs Street Fighter, the SuperChase, NBA Jam, Golden Tee, and Lethal Enforcers II are mine as well. All of those are at 25c a game.

I’m considering putting SVC Chaos in there soon.

Shatter Proof

I wouldn’t put SVC Chaos in there…3rd strike or KOF 2002 would be good…

checked it out yesterday…it a good…Like how it had MKII old school ownage…Raiden II is also good…

My 3rd Strike is out at Lanfreax in Levelland. The Chaos machine is done. The next machine I’ll put together I think will be KOF 2002, and I’ll have to figure out where to place it…

I’m glad you liked the place!

Shatter Proof

Ok, I pulled the NBA Jam out of there and put in SVC Chaos last night. It’s set at 25c per play.

nice…I’ll be sure to drop by and get some games in…I’m kinda sad that is Jam is gone…oh well…

I really wanted to leave the Jam in there, but no one was playing it!

Any thoughts, suggestions, or improvement for Round 1?