WTF?! A Lubbock thread?!

Its this Saturday. Signups are at noon and will stop signups at 1230 and should begin around 1235. $4 fee and you must pay for your own games too, sorry, tilt’s rules but 3S is a quarter to play anyway. Winner gets 70%, Second 20% and Third 10%. After that Tekken 5.1 will start if you guys are interested and I went there today and player 2 side is fucked up so it would be in your best interest to bring a PS2 controller. Tekken is 50 cents but I think I can change that. I have people interested in 3S more than T5.1. I think there might be like 5 people for T5.1 since no one plays it and will know that they’ll lose. I would put MVC2 in there but no one plays it hardcore. Let me know 2d if you need a ride so I can go pick you up. You should be fine cuz I think the Tech game starts at 7 and Tech should blow them away.

Sorry for the double post. But the tourney sucked ass.

why did it suck so bad?

Anyone here plan on going to regionals? I got a couple of test during the following week, one on Tuesday the other on Thursday but I should be able to make it. Hey DarkZero, you going to regionals this weekend?

shatter: nobody showed up.

2d: I was planning on going but I have a kinda have a test on Sat. so I won’t be able to make it. I know a couple that are going but mainly for tekken5 and a friend of mine might go. Anyways I’ll try to give you a call tomorrow and maybe we can play some b4 you head out to regs.

Cool, I just need to play someone before I leave for regionals. I’m hitching a ride from a friend in lubbock who is also going for Tekken 5. I need to get some really competition and practice before I get total killed in regionals :lame: . So far, I’m only planning on going for Third Strike and CvS2.

Sorry about the not answering my cell phone at the time :sweat:, I usually do answer my phone if anyone does call. I had the ringer off because of classes, but we have to play sometime before regionals. I probably call you during the evening tomorrow after I’m done with homework and class.

Sex is good…

Spam…

^ What the…
Anyways good luck at Regionals guys.

I was in Lubbock yesterday from like 3-5 or so (at the mall). No one was playing MvC2 and there were like 4 or so people playing 3S. I said what the hell (I have literally only played 3S like 25 times in my life), and ended up with a 19 game win streak or something. I don’t know if whoever I played is on this board, but that was me yesterday.

Now see Andrew you RANKED IN CVS2 in the top 10 man…you gotta have faith in yourself…I knew you could do it!!! :tup:

Utsu you should have pmd me to let me know that you were coming. No one plays MvC2 and everyone else plays 3S. I don’t know who was there yesterday but sorry man.

Wow Geese, but the weird thing I realize is not many people are a big fan of that game for some reason, probably because of the ultra gay super safe playing. I’ve done wayyyyy better in previous matches, but this is the first time I’ve seen high level fighting in CvS2, other then your friend O.J. Btw, watching Buktooth play was the highlight of all the matches, he is so freaking funny, to playing Dan, Todo, and Rugal on A groove, to RCing through a super with Blanka’s cannon ball :wow: . Other then that, I need to improve more in that game, because I did better in 3S, which I didn’t practice for…:confused:

Well man its Buk and I expect nothing less… once I get the match vids I’ll upload the Me vs. Buk Winners SemiFinals matches in 3s to you.

His Chun is COLD. :tup:

We need to play again sometime DarkZero in 3S. Hopefully you can show me some stuff and tricks. Anyways, how did your test go and when are you actually leaving Tech?

Sorry for posting so late. Yeah we can play again b4 I leave. Not this weekend though and my test went very well, thanks and I’ll be leaving around the 15th of Oct. But I’ll let you call you again so we can play.

was it one if you guys who wanted the older nintendo arcade game?

Hey Andrew just got back today and we could probably play this weekend. Shatter, what older nintendo arcade game is it? It wasn’t me though.

It’s got Super Mario Bros and Excite Bike in it :slight_smile:

Andrew you headed up to Houston Regionals/Trashday?? Its gonna be REALLY GOOD.

Also, the OSC in OK man, you should head on up there.