WTF?! A Lubbock thread?!

I might go to Lubbock this Saturday. Me and Southblvd. Play some MvC2 and a little 3S. But I suck at 3S, so mainly MvC2. Or Corvette pinball.

Contact Andrew or 2d is forever or Ryan Abella aka jra64, they will be happy to play you in LBK.

Don’t know yet if I’m gonna go, Houston seems a little to far out for me, 9+ hours makes for a lot of gas money…Kind of wish I was in Dallas/Ft. Worth areas sometimes. Who else is going from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area??

check your private messages Andrew…also about 10 peeps from df-dub are expected to go.

Sorry Utsu but I left and I cant be there anymore when you come down. Sorry to tell you this but no one will play you harcore in MvC2 but you might find people to play on 3S. Sorry bud but since I left the MvC2 machine will basically be dead.

Hey Aaron, when are you leaving Lubbock? =(

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Utsu, I’ll be glad to play you in some MVSC2… I haven’t played that game in ages though, but I was still beating people at DTX regionals…

Wow… People suck…

Aarons already gone I think…Yeah people do suck Ryan…lol

Well, I guess there was a change of plans. Have to attend a service at 11am, so I think we’re heading to El Paso instead (it’s a little closer and there is no time change). But I’ll be sure to post up when I head out that way again.

Yeah, next time you come out here I will play you in MVC2. Im not gosu or anything, but I like to consider myself pretty good.

Yeah I left already.

Yeah, I saw you posting in the Houston Forums, but we only got to play each other once before you left which sucks :lame: , but are you going to Trashday by any chance seeing how the tournment is being held in Houston? If so, what games are you going to compete in?

I might be able to go but if I go to Trashday, I’m not entering T5 cuz its a $20 fee so yeah fuck that but if I go I could be playing every game that will be held if I’m willing to shell out $40-$50 but most likely I wont so if I go I will play 3S, MvC2, #R for sure; then maybe ST and if I play more of it, CvS2.

Didn’t know you played #R, been meaning to learn how to play the game because I bought an import copy from Europe. Haven’t barely played it all and don’t know all terms for the strategy in the combos and such. OTK plays #R, but he’s never on, need to call him to learn how to play that game.

rank in a regional, then talk.

Wow…this is funny…seeing Thai and Damien in the LBK thread…LOL…

Holy shit! I didn’t know it was $20.00!

WTF?!

2DForever: Anime chicks are so fucking hot… Sexy avatars are the only reason people read forums

:clap:

i’m an unofficial lubbockian (sp?). :pleased:

Actually I pretty sure it was Blake, Damien’s friend, who actually said that because he goes to Tech.

And yes, my avatar is awesome :lovin:

I pity you Andrew…LBK has nothing really.no one plays together STILL IT SEEMS. Maybe you should start a Gathering or something that would help find out the little people out there that play and you and Ryan could get your people all together or something. I WONDER WHAT TECH THINKS ABOUT SHERYL SWOOPES saying shes gay??? (Being a Red Raider alum and all over stuff at Tech)

Yeah Ryan T5 is 20 bucks…you know they wanna cash in on EC vs. WC…

Also Blake head your way up here for CC2k5 I guarantee you will find some people worth your time in MVC2 once you get up here…I can put MONEY ON IT…Maybe Blake should play Damien…(Dpossum vS. DPOSSUM II LOL( or dont worry…Im sure EDDY AND GUSTAVO WOULD LOVE TO PLAY YOU…

How about it Aaron…If Im at Trashday MONEY MATCH IN 3S…AS TRASHDAY SAYS "PUT UP OR SHUT UP."
How about it??? $30 3/5…more than worth it to me…the Battle to end all battles…Me being the “3s Noob and all” HAHAHAHHAA

How about it Aaron…If Im at Trashday MONEY MATCH IN 3S…AS TRASHDAY SAYS "PUT UP OR SHUT UP."
How about it??? $30 3/5…more than worth it to me…the Battle to end all battles…Me being the "3s Noob and all :rolleyes: " should be easy right? Beating a "scrub like me:lame: ’ should be an easy $30 in your pocket according to you right? So I take it you accept WITHOUT EVEN ASKING… HAHAHAHHAA

“GET READY FOR THE NEXT BATTLE”

All I need is one answer…yes or no…not going into your pointless rants…(as everyone sees now…)