Which character got under your skin the most?

This, and the fact that I can’t stand the character Zero annoys me even more. He was cheap in TvC, and he’s cheap in MvC3.

I don’t understand why people hate Ammy’s H combos. Sure they don’t take much skill to use, but the damage is utter garbage. Ammy has much better things she could be doing if she gets a hit.

Yeah, I mentioned them in my post. Dormammu is like Dhalsim on crack. He zones you out very well and even when you get in, he still has a decent close-range pressure mixup game.

Superskrull I don’t know how to fight. He just does Meteor Smash over and over trying to fish for damage and pounds the ground with his aerial OTG. Only thing I’ve been able to counter it with is lariat or Mighty Tornado.

Pretty much why people hate anything in games. Her H has a good hitbox, she’s small, and it option selects into her great throw. All that combined is pretty annoying.

Ammy priority, range and throw

Nah he gets eaten up close unless there’s flame carpet in front of him. He can’t really hitconfirm and his :l: and cr.:m: whiffs easily on a lot of people. He can’t cancel his dash into attacks either. You see a lot of Dorms crouching when approached at close range because you can’t just throw shit out there to counter. His Tri-jump attacks are very good though.

um… Ammy… i just hate watching heavy heavy heavy, and guess what more heavy… SURPRISE! XF! then heavy heavy heavy… and that arf arf arf soundbyte pisses me off too

i also have some left over annoyance for Magneto and Sentinel from MvC2… when they were a dominant force not just annoying

its not so much his keepaway, its his unblockable setup on an incoming character who doesnt have a double jump/airdash/fly, his incredible trijump ambiguous crossup h, his ability to chip you to death with lvl3 xfactor for free, absurd hitbox on c.m and s, crazy damage output in general, etc etc etc
skrull is easy enough to deal with, because most of the time his options are extremely limited when you put pressure on him, but the 2H move he has on top of meteor smash crossing up for no reason from some ranges hurts a LOT. a local player here uses skrull/hulk and thats like 70+% just from raw smash to super(to catch any button you press after the hit) to gamma crush

maybe its intentional, but the look of surprise on skrull players’ faces when that hits sometimes is really telling

j.H has 6 active frames, the first active frame is counted in the startup. (assuming you’re using the brady guide.)

But your leaving out the fact that not everyone wants to utilize the other moves, too much “work.” I respect good ammy play with various mix-ups, but not when I fight lazy players who don’t use her to the fullest.

I didn’t buy MAHVEL 3 but according to this thread if I did I would have died of dehydration due to all of the sodium chloride…

Trish is the only character who has made me throw a stick, so I’m gonna go with Trish. That bitch is so boring to fight.

Runaway Wesker. He’s maybe not as bad as some others, but his quips and one liners while he teleports and shoots and teleports and shoots and teleports and shoots make me want to pull a Van Gogh.

Phoenix, Wolverine, and Wesker. In that order.

Trish and Zero online.

asdfhjghdsgdshfsgsdfs

WESKER! Takes ALOT of work to kill cause he has so much health and if you mess up, he can easily kill any character with that OTG Gun combo extender. A beginner that justs mashes H is still tough to deal with and that super always seems to cross me up for some reason. How do you block that? Wesker should have 800,000 health not 1,100,000.

AKUMA can be annoying with people that spam that tatsu kick but luckily he has low health.

I get annoyed when players just back up into the corner and just keep jumping and press H whenever you try to attack. CHRIS can be annoying with this tactic. This might be easier to deal with if you have a character that can teleport, but I don’t.

and of course WOLVERINE with Sentinel and Akuma assists. Even a beginner that spams Sent and Akuma assists one after another and dive kicks or that crazy teleport slash gives me so much trouble.

I don’t get annoyed by many characters, except Zero and Ammy. Trying to whiff punish Zero then getting hit by buster into run up otg+assist into 20 second combo is the dumbest shit ever. Ammy is also pretty stupid with her whole glide in the air and if you dare to try get in the air you get air thrown.

but at least these 2 characters have low health…next in line after Phoenix. Wesker is more a problem because the amount of work you use to kill off Zero or Ammy will only do 40% damage to Wesker…then there is also Dark Wesker too.

getting hit from behind someone like hulk or dante makes me feel the pain of other people who are aggrivated by things that are more common in the game. i have to say i hate fighting phoenix cuz of how much she changes the pace of any match shes involved in.

i hate spencer and haggars winning poses as well… “SORRY… didnt mean to beat you so badly” is so corny it makes me rage hardcore.

oh yeah and runaway trish as certain characters is mentally guardbreaking.

I hate Wesker so much. So. Much.

Amy backed by Sentinel: not cool.
Wolverine with Akuma assist: alright, that was fruitloops.
Wesker spamming Pea Shooter: wow look, I pulled out my ethernet before he could teleport. Response time’s getting pretty good.

It’s just not worth fighting against. I know there are ways to deal with it, but he gets to harass all game long until you finally decide to lvl 1 X-Factor kill his ass once you land a combo. It’s not even a noob tactic either. EVERYONE fucking does it. Hell, I could let a dog play Wesker and they could pull off his pea shooting bread n’ butter first try.