Which character got under your skin the most?

if we’re complaining about spam, taskmaster by far is the most annoying. Tatsu is annoying, but taskmaster has like a trillion health and shield skills beats like everything in the game, and it’s really annoying to see someone spamming mighty swing over and over and randomly throw you into a super which gives you 3 hours to hitconfirm.

On the bright side, online wesker, zero and dante get completely bodied by lariat (well, ok, you’d better be able to capitalize the hard knock down before they catch on).

Which is one of the main reason I’m maining Haggar nowadays, him on point is actually a lot of fun, pushing people into the corner. (dat pipe can actually go toe to toe surprisingly well vs zero lol)

My blood pressure rises whenever I see Zero on screen. >:(

Wesker, Ammy, and Akuma really rustled my jimmies alot.

Dante.

Exploratory Teleport, Assist, Gotcha’ now! Exploratory Teleport, Assist, Gotcha’ now!

I mean, sure you can beat it, but it’s irritating!

Also: Runaway Trish. Why even play?

You know, for what he’s made to do I have problems with Arthur, the projectile king. That x factor king’s armor chip is deadly with the crossbow attack. Once you get in it’s all good, but you have to get in first.

Any Counterable attack lasting more than 5 frames that hits Wesker during the startup animation is automatically countered. As long as I activate the counter during an attacks active frames there’s no window to escape. You can only counter the super flash if you’re not already “hitting” me.

j.H only has 5 active frames, so I don’t see how that applies. I know that Rhino Charge has a 5 frame invincible startup before the counter actually kicks in, so I should still be able to hit you with the shuffle.

the dog by far.

and online zero is the dumbest shit ever, especially on psn. offline is not as bad.

chun li and her lightning leg bullshit. its just stupid that you can combo lightning legs into lightning legs. in xfactor its even worse

Oh god, this for days. Seriously, Ammy H combos are one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen implemented into a fighting game.

Online Wesker is pretty bad, but not as bad as online ammy goddamn. Every time I fight a ammy I almost always burn a XF just for that bitch.

People don’t like Trish eh? Lol I hear you and I use her frequently, but I love her though haha. Who gets under my skin the most you say?

Wesker. Especially XF3 Wesker mashing :f: +:h: ; it pretty much plays for you online. Let’s not forget his great health/damage and no major weaknesses.

Zero. Feels like you can press any button with him and he’ll hit you through anything and start his own combo. Killing him bring me great satisfaction, especially the more careless Zero players around my on point Haggar.

Akuma’s tatsu. I hate it so much that I had to put him on one of my teams. When I found out his multiple projectile hyper eats hyper sentinel force from nearly anywhere on the screen, and the amazing properties of his other moves I just had to keep using him.

Sentinel’s mug on the vs. screen just pisses me off instantly, win or lose.

Taskmaster annoys me, but nothing like the others mentioned.

yea the free combo is what kills me about the charged buster, makes disruptor look like gadouken

dedicated zoning Deadpools with like Hidden Missiles or drones or the like

I need to use teleporting characters…

Zero - what can I say, annoying long-lasting attacks that cover a large area…insane priority over most of the cast. the low health compensates somewhat
Akuma - braindead tastu spam with insane priority that covers both sides, and can followup into hyper. and just in case, he can throw out a random hyper that is unavoidable and high damaging. just an overall annoying character with rage-inducing assist
Dante - instant overhead cancel into another overhead that’s safe on block? extremely annoying. not to mention his long-reaching sword priority that leads into high-damaging combos. at least it looks flashy when I’m getting beat down. I’ll be enjoying Dante’s move priority nerfs in Ultimate.
Tron - The only thing I hate about Tron is her no-assist 100% combos. The fact that my characters will die off of one connected hit from her is stupid.
Amaterasu - H-H-H-H-H-H…

And I can’t stress enough that Wolverine’s divekick shenanigans are the most annoying/broken thing in this game.

For me it would have to be;

1. Haggar’s pipe.
  2. Dante’s hitboxes / Hammer invincibility
  3. Magneto’s air throw / Disruptor keepaway.
  4. Akuma with Meter and level 3 X-factor
  5. Trish’s keepaway

That’s all I can think of right now.

I’m glad people are starting to see Zero is a problem. Nobody knows, but he’s the best in the game.

Easy ways to blow him up are Tron/Haggar assist, random supers (he’s always pressing buttons) cross over counters, or X-Factor Guard Cancels at the right time (TOTALLY WORTH IT)

Oh, and blocking. Blocking works well too as long as you’re not in the corner, then blocking gets you killed.

zero , you think you have a good read then he just brainlesly plows through your shit like nothing

online Chun Li

arghhh It’s just legs n fucking annoying

spiderman ,

he’s beyond hard to hit at times

ZERO good god if I get blown up again for even attempting to hit a freaking cr.L to get some offense going, many tables will be flipped. fighting my buddy’s wolverine/zero/dormammu team and losing to just his first two characters was the first time I ever got legitimately salty at a fighting game, no lie

this thread has a distinct lack of dormammu and skrull

getting hit by ambiguous head dive or the subsequent frametrap super is pretty saddening