Where would dante rank in the darkstalkers

Enter Gourmand !!

I think Gourmand { the evil Chef from Power Stone }

should be the strongest, He turns into a dinosaur with a mustache for petes sake !!

Plat Du Resistance !!

lol.

Well it actually depends on the demographic, market, audience, etc, etc, ie if it were a EXE Vs Dante battle for a younger demographic/audience like that of MME, Dante would be portrayed as a “bad man” and EXE would have to save the day and destroy him, where as from a DMC/mature audience stand point, well I actually couldnt even see a Dante Vs EXE battle from a mature standpoint, it seem to ridiculous.

Oh yeah I forgot to post in my first post in this thread, but Dante was even god-like when he appeared in Shin Megumi Tensshu Nocturne, and that was made by a totaly diffrient company (then Capcom) when that comapny could have portrayed him anyway they wanted to, since they owned the rights to use him.

One of the best things I find about Dante is his cockeyness, ie almost all characters like him or his insperations are the “strong silent type” cliches, where as Dante actually acts more like a villian then a hero, except for in DMC2 when he had that strong but silent personality crap, which was probaly the game’s biggest turn off.

:clap: come to think of it the powerstone cast could be very powerful… did ya check out the anime?? it was nice…

Um…BOF4 Ryu probably could own every other Capcom character, if you count the Ryu you see in the ending (with the sweet golden hair). I mean, he’s GOD. Creator of all. Literally.

Dragon Quarter Ryu could wreck some Darkstalker ass too, he’s basically invincible himself.

remembers hybrid Ryu jumping down a shaft and firing a Kamehameha at Chetyre while UPSIDE DOWN IN MIDAIR, smiles

But back to the point, yeah Dante would murder the Darkstalkers. Seriously, what could they do to him that hasn’t been done already? :rofl:

As far as BOF Ryu vs. Dante, being that BOF Ryu’s not all that used to rapid gunfire, he’s just gonna catch a bullet to the brain. :badboy:

BOF Ryu’s favorite past time - Fishing
Dante’s favorite past time - Eating Pepporoni Pizza

Edge - Dante. :rofl:

Turtle Power !!!

Hmm what if his dragon form is like Super Saiyan?

Like it is in Breath of fire 3?

So that’s why the Ninja Turtles are popular !
:rofl:

Just jokeing. I see your point ! :pleased:

Yeah, Dante’s got guns. But guns (or anything else, for that matter) have no effect on Dragon Quarter Ryu in hybrid form. In fact, he’s so similar to Dante in his invinciblity it’s scary…he got stabbed in the throat, but just pulled it out and stared at the guy like “What the hell was that?” :rofl:

Dante is the second most badass Capcom guy, that’s for sure. But Ryu w/dragon form takes the crown.

Poor Ryu…

Wow, I gotta play Dragon Quarter.

You know,it sucks that Ryu, hasn’t got the love that Dante has gotten.

I was just talking about Breath of Fire 3 Ryu { cause he fights a Goddess} & Breath of Fire 4 Ryu.

Even if we get outnumbered by the Dante fans, I’m glad theres still some Breath of fire love out there.

I saw a breath of fire manga out there once. But it seems to of dissapeared.

Maybe not in his regular form, But once he goes Dragon Ryu becomes bad ass ! :devil:

Best Breath of fire site :
http://www.dragon-tear.net/

The manga, but only the cover :sad: :
http://nmk.dragon-tear.net/bof/bofbooks.html

what about dante in mvc2 how would he play. assists, tier, moves he would have. Sword or guns? both?? I’m interested in finding out. hope mvc3 comes out somehow.

He’d just be a cheap ass character like Cable.

And according ot Capcom there will never be a MvC3.

Capcom has already done 4 Marvel crossover games, and felt that was enough, and relized that they couldnt do much after MvC2 in terms of a sequel aside from just adding more chars (which would of been pathetic)

Now we have Marvel: Rise of The Imperfects (EA VS Marvel) on the way, which will hopefully lead to Marvel Vs DC, which I think more people would rather have then MvC3.

Hell yeah! Still, DC is not really keen on doing projects with Marvel right now, that’s why they nixed the Daredevil/Batman crossover and are continuing Avengers/JLA, without the Avengers or Marvel! The editor at DC said there wil be no crossovers with Marvel until Joe Quesada the editor of Marvel resigns. I suspect this is part of the reason why the Capcom Marvel vs. DC game never happened since DC usually gives up the rights to their characters for others to use them fairly easy.

When Joe Quesada came in he wanted no crossovers with DC except for the Avengers/JLA crossover because that was supposed to happen years ago. He wanted to bring the DC/Marvel rivalry back, and boy did he bring it back. He… really went after DC to piss them off. Quesada was right in the end, the rivalry bought lots of people back to comics, made writers really step up and give us better stories and even smaller publishers made more money so it did work out for everybody.

But DC took a lot of these attacks personal. Maybe rightly so because some of the attacks were personal! Now that Quesada doesn’t care about the rivalry in the same exact way that he’d greenlight a Daredevil/Batman project, DC is saying no until Quesada bounces.

EA does have enough money to twist DC’s arm, but DC is owned by the WB… it’s hard to buy them off. But who knows. It took years for these two companies to get their heads out of their Asses and give us Avengers/JLA, hopefully we won’t have to wait that long for the game we all want, Marvel vs. DC. I’d like to see that in my lifetime, PLEASE! Along with Street Fighter 4…

Power Stone Anime

Nah I never saw the anime. Is it worth buying?

I like Wang Tang myself.

His name is funny and he looks like Tenchi. :karate:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=300

wang tang reminds and kept me recalling

“wanton Noodle”

I’ve got a question (I’m actually asking it for a conversation in another forum) where would Lucia from DMC2 rank amongst the Darkstalkers/Capcom in general?

I still haven’t played through DMC2 with Lucia all the way so I’m gonna say I don’t know. Doesn’t seem like anyone cares or liked Lucia compared to Trish and Demon Hunter Lady.

i have no single idea how good trish is …

Lucia …kinda reminds me of some ninja lady in Cannon Spike

and JUST what happened to this 2 girlfriends of dante …dead ?

Neither Trish or Lucia die. Trish and Dante are still a couple, nothing romantic between Dante and Lucia. Seems that each game is going to introduce a new girl like the James Bond Movies.

The girl in Cannon Spike is based on Lynn Kurosawa from Aliens vs. Predator since they can’t really use her unless they are super sneaky about it, like background cameos and stuff.

thats why I say MegaMan X “COULD BE” capcoms strongest characters instead of “IS” the strongest character. Though I wouldnt consider comparing other capcom characters with each othe considering, bof Ryu never fought Dante. if capcom rank their characters cast, then that will be a different story, but like thats gonna happen.

and capcom needs to come up with better names than using old ones again. We got a Final Fight Lucia and a Devil may Cry Lucai, its too general:tdown:

Isn’t the megaman from Megaman legends suppose to be really powerful?

His creator is like god or something?

I loved the first megaman legends, but the secound one was confusing as hell !

Tron and Teisel… sniff I missed those guys.

{ the secound megaman ended up on the moon! too funny !}
http://www.legends-station.com/index.php

That sucks. Nothing against you though.