What fighting game move do you have trouble on the most?

I don’t really have much trouble with motions (although my opponent probably has to be just standing there for me to actually land a 720…), but I suck ass at all sorts of combos. :frowning:

Yeah that damn Rising Storm with Geese is retarded.
It should just be a Shinku-Haduken.
And I can do shit on a DC controller.

Love, La Bamba

TRUFAX

I quit VF4 when I realised it was one, long buffer fest

Feck that 1-frame knee. I tried to do that thing so many times in training mode, and I got it like 1 out of 15 times at the most. What’s kind of annoying about VF is the timing for almost everything is exactly the same: do it as fast as you possibly can.

The thing I have the most trouble with is kick x2/3 into a super or more specifically shinku-hadouken. How the fuck do you do that in st and cvs2? I know st is more strict as far as timing goes but still I cant even do it in cvs2 :mad:

the storm is pretty easy to me, but that deadly rave is a pain in the ass., and yamasaki’s super from ff3 was harder than 8 bitches on a bitch boat

Storm’s super jump-in Roundhouse infiniite in MVC2 is a bitch to do. I dont see how Japs fucking get to do that SJ.DAsh d/f+Roundhouse, repeat…damn man, it looks funny but its hard. I also have trouble with Anarkiris’ supers since they’re mostly raging demon style inputs.What is the command for the super where he smacks you a few times freezing you and then sends down a giant coffin? I also see that you can launch after this super right?

double shoryuken, maybe i’m doing it wrong

Damn the Raging storm. OTT, I can play Geese terrific. Why can’t it be something more traditional like :qcf: :df: :qcb: ? And for some idiot reason, I keep trying to charge the :db: on it…

[Edit: fixed command… whoopsie.]

Bison’s "Paint the fence"
Sakura’s “Shoshoshoshoshoshoshoshogasps for breathshoshoshosho”

Magneto’s slide infinite
and most of all c.mk into Chun li’s SAII at 100% accuracy…

Kara DP’s in 3s CVS2 and 3s…I can kara throw but Kara Dp’s are hard for me. Actual motions that bother me often are Guile’s Somersault super. I understand the concept of how to make it simple but in a match its tough to be able to do that when I need the super as opposed to other supers. And while we’re on this subject how the hell do you IAD in VS facing left? Please someone explain this to me.

This guy KNOWS what the hell he’s talking about. Aside from the infamous Fatal Fury 2/ Special super iputs from hell, the double palm is just ridicule, especially on pad, since I can’t use stick. Of course, you could always just do it from full crouch, but why!?!

360 and 720 degree move, I’ll aviod characters with these input like the plague.

(scrub mode, activate!!!)
Is it possible to do these without jumping or is it best to always input the command while the animation for another attack is going?!

Etc: If I’m playing as one (usually via random select), I usually do the input DURING a jump. Sometimes, I’ll try to poke a LK into one, but not necessarily to poke. Mostly, just to KEEP from becoming airborne. Yeah, that’s shit. :b: :hcb: works on some games (like SFEX) though, and I’d prefer it if it always did.

The damn Raging Demon fucks me in the ass every time. I am lucky to pull it off 1 in 30 trys.

That motion is near impossible for me and the raging demon (or any move similar to it)

There’s a trick to that one that works all of the time for me.

Charge your :db:.

Roll :hcb:… all the way to :u:, and hit :p: or :k:. It passes through all of the dir’s you need to pull it off. If all else fails, OVERrotate, don’t undershoot it.

As for the Raging Demon: Don’t rush it, and make sure you RELEASE :r: before you hit the :lk:. :wink:

The move I have trouble pulling off mostly is Zangief’s Final Atomic Buster, I always have to jump first to pull that off.

OMG you too !! That shit is whack on left side…I ALWAYS fuck up after like 10-12 hits max :mad:

I do fine on the right side though…always over 50 hits if I get to activate after scisor kick :devil:

Tekken 4:

Either Heihachi’s OTGF, or Hwoarang’s JFSR.

Craziness.