What fighting game move do you have trouble on the most?

K9999’s HSDM in KOF2K2…something like f,b x4 in the air.

Not as easy as it sounds at all to just plain do once in training mode…imagine trying to bring that shit out in a real game.

In Super Street Fighter 2 Chun Li has a variation of the Spinning Bird Kick which arcs upward instead of going right. It involves charging :d:, pressing :u:, waiting a small instance, then pressing :k:. I can do a lot of stuff that looks more complicated on 3s, CvS2, and MvC2, but for goodness sakes I can’t get that stupid air spinning bird kick to work in SSF2 even if I practiced for hours.

Thank goodness they gave Chun Li the Tenshokyaku. Saves so much grief. :sad:

Guile/Vega/Chun’s Charge :db: :df: :db: :uf: is very simple if you do it the way elite Japanese players do it:
Charge :db: THEN roll :hcb: :ub:
This works for every game except SvC Chaos, where the final motion HAS to be :uf: rather than :uf: OR :u: OR :ub:
:lame: :tdown:

Raging Storm is also easier as :hcb: times 3.

I can also do 360s and 720s no problem (at least if I start in the air or waking up) but Double HCB and HCFs still are difficult for me for some reason :confused:

Raging Storm or comboing into a hcfx2 or hcbx2 super.Or odd motions like comboing a shoryuken off a c.mk(mainly cause I do f,df,d,df,f for shoryukens instead of f,d,df).

guile’s flashkick super, that shit is fucking impossible for me to do -_- :sad: :tdown:

I can’t do Raging Demons. Not that I play Akuma or any other chars with a similar move/super. But still…

I’m very sucky at doing the standard DP movement when I’m on the lefthand side of the screen :expressionless: When I’m on the righthand side it’s second nature.

Maybe Guy’s cool L3 rager is difficult to land. I always end up jumping for some reason, even though there are no up inputs. Harder than a 720 when you consider the range he has…

I suppose crouch into DP doesn’t work for me too well when I have meter and I’m on the right.

I find it works a lot easier with :uf:, slight delay, :k: . Give that a go and see if it works (I think it was the same in Hyper to get the ?-shaped anti-fire SBK).

CvSNK2 on my xbox. can’t pull off supers when i’m on the left side of the screen. i also can’t seem to pull off any super-jumping…i’m not quite sure if the placement of my thumb is correct on the analog stick…i’m considering getting a cheap arcade stick for the xbox…those damn x-arcade sticks are too expensive :stuck_out_tongue:

The raising Storm of geese and specials of K9999 make so crazy i can make it :confused: :tdown:

kick ass, ive been wondering how ot do that for a while. ive only done it on accident.

IAD Youzansen rocks my socks

:uf: :dp: :s:

wtf

:dp: :uf: :s:

That’s how you do it.

god damn…

I can rarely do button tap specials with HP or HK

Quotes said IAD Youzansen, for which his notation is correct. That’s for TK Youzansen.

I also have trouble with Geese’s raging storm:
:db: :hcb: :df: :p:

But, get this: I have no trouble with the following:

Maki’s air super grab:
720 + :p: in mid-air

Anji’s Guard Point super:
:hcb: :s: during the few frames of his Autoguard

Dizzy’s unblockable Necro super:
:df: :hcf: :l: :r: :p: while close

Pullin off Geese’s Rasing storem lv.2 into Rasing Storm lv.1 on cvs2

I’m getting into Hibiki. Those stupid SNK super moves get to me! I had trouble with :qcb::db::qcf::p: until I shortened it to :d::hcf::p: and I can hit it any time, even off of a running slash.

For some reason, I cannot consistently get :hcb::r::k: even though it should be simple (!)

i still have troubles with qcfx2 and hcfx2