What fighting game move do you have trouble on the most?

lets get real :slight_smile: vf4 akira. nuff said. his DLC (:df:+P+G, :r:+P, :l::r::r:+P+K). sounds easy on paper, but its not easy at all. then you got his stupid 1 frame knee (press and gold K+G, release G after 1 frame). then you got all of his crouch dash buffer combos. man what a headache.

I was going to say the same, Its easy on my ps2 control but on kb I have a hard time: teleporting, 360 throw, break, and then rising storm. The 360 part is the hard part because the timing has to be just right (this is for Garou not CVS2, its alot easier in CVS2).

Yes those Guile ST supers are uber gay, and the comp does it without flinching, grrrā€¦

All of Geeseā€™s supers.

Two things:
Aceā€™s Galaxy: qcbX2, B, D, DB+P, F+P, D,DF,F,B+K

Kairis 2nd transformation
LP, HP, MK, F, LK, MP, HK (that one is more remembering the commands lol)

akumaā€™s demon rage for me, i can do the complex motions much easier than that shit

I canā€™t do Guileā€™s or vegaā€™s whacky super in ST.

Hold :db: :df: :db: :uf: :hp:

Is is true that thereā€™s a Fatal Fury super that can only be done when the ones digit of the time is at an odd number? Or was that in Samurai Shodown?

Most moves in the game Saturday Night Slam Masters.
Ioriā€™s qcf x 4 Yaotome in 2k1.

Virtua Fighter movesā€¦Practice, Practice and Practice.

Saotome Kaneda must be a genious of hard work, i don t know about tung, and duck, but i m positive any diagnols in there can be sustituted with half circles and ā€œtiger kneeā€, i know this cause i use to play FF2 in korea everyday.

yay to manual joystick skills.

I screw up teleports alot. Donā€™t know why. :wonder:

Yeah that shit is real hard. especially the one frame stuff.

I can do it sometimes, but not everytime.

Oh yea I have to do a :qcf::qcf: to land this :dp:

so that means I never do a shoryuken when I have a lvl up super :sad:

Definately VF4 got some hard ass moves. Also if u guys remember Toshinden 1 which had some bugged out notations for super moves and such.

the winner. fuck that fucking knee dude. i swear i went into practice mode and turned on the info to let you see how long/what buttons you hit, then i seriously did the move as far as that data was concerned, but no knee.

i quit at that point.

Cvs2

Kimā€™s infinite, Raging storm, and paint the fence/wall CC on the left side.

Ryumexicano

Wow that was a very scrub tastic quote. Lmao. Thereā€™s not one game that I have played that had hard supers for me to do. I dont know why. Kof 2k3/4 I forget which was the newest but all my friends seemed to think yamazakiā€™s nife attack xx to unblockable was hard but I ended up doing it first try. :karate:

A lot of the HSDMs in KOF2K2 were really screwed up, almost as bad as as mentioned, old school FF movements.
K9999ā€™s HSDM? was it like in the air 360x4 or something?
Realistically, my hardest is Guileā€™ and Vegaā€™s Somersault/wall drop supers.

I used to have to do two fireballs for a shoryuken but not anymore