Welcome to the NEW SRK!

Please fix this, because it’s EXTREMELY annoying.

The forums, I can deal with. The front page is a no-go.

Why the entire black theme on the front page? It’s wrecking havoc on my eyes having to switch from all black with white letters (the front page) to all white background with black letters (the forums). This is a web design no-no.

I don’t think I’ll be able to read the front page ever again, I can’t handle that sort of thing. Mainly why I don’t visit eventhubs at all (despite whatever information it has) - the dark design kills my eyes.

Please go back to the light gray or an all white.

Gray yes.
White no, please. It hurts the eyes.

You guys have some weak eyes.

yo Valaris. are we gonna get our old BBCode back or is the a new one. I’d like to fix my threads and I’m wondering weither to wait Or re write in a key pad format

I honestly have no clue. I don’t have any control over what’s going on. I’m just testing what Wiz asks me to :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a mod, not an admin.

what old bbcode?

rite on man. I gotta try asking around you know.

BBCode or whatever it’s called is the shorthand to create smilies. primarilly input smilies like med punch or the direction down. this was great for creating combo threads. that’s why I’m diggin around try to see ifthere is a new system or a hold on the old one

god i hope not. then every single one of my posts will be “disliked” lol.

anyhoo,

question that needs answering.

IS THERE A LIMIT TO HOW MANY PM POSTS WE CAN HAVE IN OUR INBOX/OUTBOX I.E. OUR “CONVERSATIONS”?
BECAUSE I DON’T SEE A ALERT FOR A NUMERICAL LIMIT ANYWHERE.
IF THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW MANY "CONVERSATIONS CAN BE FILED IN OUR INBOX, AND I’M ASSUMING THERE IS A LIMIT…DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT LIMIT IS?

thx in advance.

-Axl_the most disliked SRK’er_m4ster

I really liked the new SRK! It’s all functional and nice! ^ ^

I’ll admit it was lil hard on the eyes at first, but I kinda got used to it, changed the style on the settings.

new spoiler tags are teh secks! Also wanted to note that old links don’t seem to work because the naming convention was changed maybe? and also I’m pretty sure its fixed now but was the max characters per post set back to 15k instead of 10k?

Bump on this:

I have to use the bloody notepad to write the post, 'cause I can’t see anything…

I think it’d be easier just to switch to the light theme until the problem is resolved. They’re working on bugs as fast as they can.

impressive, very subtle, no extra charges for the server, all in ajax, very nice navigation

really like the new srk layout
9/10
good stuff

I have no idea when spoilers started working again, but thanks everyone who has been working so hard at improving SRK’s functionality. :slight_smile:

My eyes burn with the white theme.
And I don’t think removing the “change color on click” function of the theme is so hard to implement…

I’m gonna have to go with Val on this one.

BBCode is back!!!
:dp::coffee: