Welcome to the NEW SRK!

Bump:

maybe i’m just too used to the old format but i use the Trading Outlet a lot and can’t get used to the new format. i don’t know how to leave feedback :shake: it took me a few days to figure out the PM (conversation) system… oh and i don’t know what happened to my TO +feedback:tdown:

I wonder if we will get our feedback score returned to us.
IF you remember last time there was an upgrade we did not get our scores back, but most of us know who to trust

Gotta say I love the direction of the new website. Much easier to manage and easier on the eyes.

thx srk 4 giving us a higher character limit count in regards to our signature space.
really, thanks cuz now i can put up more “words of wisdom” from our society’s greatest philosophers;)

well, while it’s not nearly as offensive as the image block of death that was on vb4, I must ask once again, is there a way the block of death can be… not on every page? Threads, boards, PMs, subscription list, etc… is this necessary? Is it impossible to change?

Why is that thing here? What does it add? All this does is take up my screen space.

Sure, you fixed the bandwidth portion of the problem (compared to the old banner), but that makes this only a marginal improvement over the previous banner.

No banner at all = win

Well, I could see its use on the front page, and maybe the main forum page. That’s… about it. Everywhere else just seems to make for unnecessary scrolls and if they have some means to track when and where the things in it are clicked, I’d love to see the statistics, 'cause I bet that 90% of it occurs only on those two places.

Love the New SRK Look & Features!!!

Completely agree with the white box being annoying. I’ve also had to use a text editor to write responses in.

Also, Can we get blogs again?

Or how about arcade games? Anybody remember those? By this of course, I mean the online ones that were once on this site and not the 90’s style ones … although if the powers that be were to somehow make that happen … I’d be up for that as well lol

I’ve just been curious as to what this “XenTrade” tab is on the forums. Its sandwiched right there between “Events” and “Media”. And I get an error when I click on it…

Might I suggest: On the forum home page (also on others) moving the ad space to another spot. You can not see the Profile/Alerts etc. drop down window due to ads covering them :bluu: