Virginia thread: 804, 757, 434, 540

Well, it was a fun night. Should do it every week. Bring some 4p Nintendo games too.

Word it was fun as hell…More 3s and this tiime we gotta play some alpha3 and whatever else we didnt play…And more mario Kart. TOADS A BEAST
THEY SEE ME RIDIN DIRTY

Good times everyone. Had about 9 street fighters there, all told like 12 people. I will definitely not be opposed to doing this again. Games+beers= good times.

Plan on another event next friday, nkay bitches?

Word…Sounds like a plan stan…Westside 0_0

did yall know that nigga beat face is a scrub nae but you need to come out here more offten and play some cvs 2 i dont play 3rd that much but im still good enough to beat your asss scrubzilla why you aint use that av i made for you nigga that took time and effort but any way im out and uhhh beat face is scrub of earth:arazz: :rofl:

i wanna use it soooo bad but it says it too big for this formay for some gay reason

Good games to anyone I played at Robin’s in RVA. Hope to do it again soon…

Thing says:

“Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 160 by 64 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).”

That’s when you pull up MS paint and crop that shit. Or you know, Paint/Photoshop if you’re not ghetto like me.

BTW I think we need to get this thread title changed to the RVa thread or something, since we seem to be posting in it now.

Also ggs to everybody, hope to see y’all again this Fri.

I live in Charlottesville. And I should have transportation soon so I will likely want to play more with richmond/sova.

yeah, 1 hour is nothing.

I nominate RVA as the centre.

Not only b/c i’m lazy and i live here… but b/c it’s easy to get to from anywhere.

And I don’t mind hosting.

I think we should merge these two RVA/SOVA threads.

Nope. I don’t think we should. Need more people specificly from Central VA. When people from central VA see this topic, they’ll respond to it. Tons of people near Norfolk and Maryland. Not many at all from central VA. But, maybe later.

Anyone in SOVA playing today?

Aaron, you entering CvS2 at C3?

:annoy: :annoy: :annoy: Hadouken…I just wanna play some 3s and some a3 with a hint of mario kart Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…Beside i think we need to help beatface get better so that i can go 2 Evo:wgrin: :wgrin: :wgrin: :wgrin: :wgrin:

I’ll play if you’re down here Hav. just call me up…862 684 0460

And yes I am.

Beatface in Da House…Me and tornado flame will be at c3 and whoever else we bring…:rofl: Im down for playing whatever. My best character in 3s is Start/Select Muhahahahahahahah nobody can beat him muhahahhahahahahhahaha. Im hungry now imma go eat me some ramen Laters

Tournaments in Norfolk/VA. Beach

Just FYI:

I haven’t checked to see if these were canceled yet or not BUT there are 2 tournaments coming up.

Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
March 31st, Saturday.
It’s either at the Military Circle Mall Gamestop or the Gamestop RIGHT outside the mall. (Not sure)

MVC2
April 14th
Lynnhaven Mall Gamestop

I’m going to be at the 3S one if it’s still going on.

where did u hear about these?

This Is Madnesssssssssssssssss----------------------------------> O_0

I was actually at Lynnhaven mall this past Saturday and they had signs posted for their MVC2 tourney.

As far as the 3s tourney, I actually went to that Gamestop today(it’s NOT the one in the mall) to confirm since I was in the area.

There is NO ENTRY FEE.
It will be this Saturday 2pm.

I was getting more info from the guy and he was telling me if enough people show up they will consider doing these monthly or perhaps twice a month. The manager there doesn’t think anyone will show up so I say let’s prove him WRONG.

I am definitely going to be there.

I already told a couple people and I got 3 more to go with me. (albeit not tourney worthy but they love street fighter so its all good)

sup guys, Teddy here.

yeah what randumbcat said, there is a mvc2 tournament at the EB games in lynnhaven mall april 14th. Free, no entry fee, I don’t think they know what the prize is yet, they said it depends on how many people show. I have a really close friend that works there so I’m going to try my best to make sure this tourney is run right, like best of 3, double elim, character changing, glitches, etc. but no guarantees.

The sweet part about it is that they got a full version mvc2 on their demo ps3, so you can just go up there anytime and pwn noobs all day for free :badboy: But the part that sucks is that their ps3 doesnt have a hard drive so it can’t save all the characters, so everyday it starts out fresh and people just play all day and unlock people. whack, i know. but at least you can hold it down with some strider/doom/psy or something :rofl: my friend said mvc2 will be in the demo ps3 from now till the tournament. So hit me up if you tryin to get some games in, ill try to be there.

I went up there for the first time last saturday after my friend told me this, and James (Xeromos) was up there pwning, and we got to play for a couple hours going back and forth. Sucks we didn’t have sent or magneto.