Virginia thread: 804, 757, 434, 540

oh yeah and last i heard, my friend said it might be too hard to keep opening up the machine to switch out controllers, so i dont know about bringing your own stick, everyone might have to play on ps3 controllers.

i live in va beach and go to odu in norfolk. so anyone in the area who wants to play some mvc2 or SC2 im tryin to play. i am pretty busy with school these days but ill try to make some time.

yo epion, whats good man, what you been up to these days?

You go to ODU? I live on campus, hit me up and will play some games at my place.

yeah man, sweet you live on campus? yeah i commute from va beach. you play marvel? cuz that and SC2 are all i really play, i dont really know too much about 3s or cvs2. I play a little t5. but yeah hit me up, I’m tryin to play.

wait full version of MvC2 or PS3???

please god dont tell me its the ps2 version and they hacked it and got the actualy arcade version up ther LOL

also i havent posted in this thread since final round…i took alot of time off (mainly work and ffxi…yeah…i know LOL)

but rumor is that PAGG is starting another tournament back up very soon

with that said who would be intrested in team tournaments for games?

like have the singles tournament on arcade and if no party is being held throw the tvs in the back and throw a team tournament (with a venue fee ofcourse) for 3rd strike and marvel

hell i have ps2 CvS2 we could throw that as well (HELL NO NOT TEAM SINGLES! lol)
anyway all sounds gravy but still up in the air (about team and consoles but tournament seems to be on the right track to happening just waiting to hear from WHODAt about what the manager says)

10x and teddy if you guys are going to get up gaming sessions let me know 10x has my number teddy can you get it from him and call me to let me know whats up when you guys get together or whatnot

Random Hadoukens anyone!!!..Mvc2 on Ps3…this is maddnesssssss

Awesome, I’m looking forward to playing/learning from some of you guys. Anyone here know Arvelle Whitaker or his brother from Norfolk, VA? They used to play at the tourney’s in Newport News a few years back. I lost contact with them and if anyone knows what’s going on PM me please.

shut the hell up ill take you out scrub

beat nutts hahahah

Man i cant wait to dust slap you with yama…Then imma stomp you 3s…then imma stomp you in Mb:ac then in Hnk:wgrin: . Damn you gonna be a mad nigga lol… you might as well bring connect four cause damn theres gonna be alot of stomping going around

:annoy: :annoy: :annoy: :annoy: aint that down there where calvin and slobbox are at?!?!?!?! if im not working we can head down there

haha Arvelle, seems like he fell of the face of the planet. Last I saw him was when SC3 came out on arcade at greenbrier and he went up there randomly to check it out. I was like yo, remember me from back in the day? haha then we played a little marvel but he was rusty as hell, playin sprial/storm/capcom i think. But yeah, that was almost a year ago, haven’t seen him since. I think he’s still doing his art thing selling art and stuff. Maybe he still sets up an art booth ar nekocon.

Yea I wanna get back in touch with him. A friend of mine used to live on the same floor as him in the high rise apartments off of Granby (near Mi Hogar) and we went over to his place a few times so he could whoop up on us. That was at least 2 years ago though…I doubt he still lives there.

Someone ask Foomyjin if he knows anything.

If anyone knows where Colley Ave/Princess Anne is in Norfolk, a friend of mine has a pretty decent sized pad where I’m sure ya’ll are welcome for some CVS2/3s/MVC2 action. I’ll have to check with him first though…

Oh and the number to the Gamestop for the 3s tourney (757)459-8001

arvelle and cy parker are MIA
those cats were some of the coolest people i swear (with the exception of cy and greg getting into an argument back in the day at PAGG which then was NNPP)

i heard cy moved which sucks i have been trying to find this guy for years lol

as far as arvelle goes i have talked to him a few times on AIM and on here in a few threads he will randomly stop by and yeah he still does his art
i think foomy was looking for him after the PAGG tournament when he posted in that thread

this weekend is a deadlock for me i wont be able to make any plans b/c i already have some (with the exception of work) and sunday is wrestlemania! lol

so look fo rnext weekend for me to be out and about prolly at PAGG or something to get some games in (maybe go chill at a house?)
keep the thread alive and maybe just maybe we can get a strong showing again for next tournament
god i hope the 3rd strike sticks are better!

What’s arvelle’s aim sn? ill see if i can catch him…

Someone help me with this other problem I have…does anyone know of an adapter/converter for Dreamcast controllers to Xbox or PS2? I’ve done so much searching and i cant seem to find one anywhere. i want to use my dreamcast stick but no one i know here has a dreamcast.

Games tomorrow night in richmond. 730 pm till whenever. Get in touch with me if you’re interested.

yeah man thats right near odu where i go to school. I’ll definatly be down for some mvc2 action after class. hit me up 7572773403

Games tonight @ my place. 730 pm.

i dont want to put his AIM name on srk not that 103728452745 people will message him i just feel it would be rude so i will PM you his name or you can PM him its venturi00 on here if i am not mistaken

i know he still checks here every once in a blue moon

next like sunday after 6 PAGG people! by next sunday i dont mean april 1st i mean the sunday after…i know they close at 9 but thats the best i can do i have work :sweat:

yo all yall need to go up to lynnhaven mall EB games and play marvel and unlock characters. Starting today they said that theyre not going to turn off the ps3 from now till the tournament, so hopefully by this week we’l can play with all the characters. BTW for their mvc2 tourney, you need to sign up for it in advance, so go up there and sign up prior to april 14th

ight den how about you play me in each one for ten dollars a game if your so confadent come on whats up next c3

cvs2
hnk
mbac
3s

and ill play you in rumble fish 2 but only casual

looks like the PAGG tournament is going to be on april 15th
i think C3 is what the 14th?

i know that it sucks its on a sunday again and sucks that its a day after C3 but im not throwing it just posting it here :sweat:

i wish i could make C3 but i wont be able to get off work for that its still up in the air i make it for PAGG but sundays are eaiser for me to get off for thats why i cant truely complain about it being on sunday LOL

i asked if they could allow consoles in the party room to have maybe a vf5 or CvS2 tournament or throw like MvC2 team tournament or something of that nature
thats all up in the air i just asked him before i posted it here

so as soon as i know something you guys will too
unless you check zaibatsu in which case u know this already