Virginia thread: 804, 757, 434, 540

I wish theres more people from around this area. Petersburg is too far. I’d only drive that far to go to Busch Gardens.

lol havoc that sucks man

yeah like right around 2003 or actually late 2002 is when my crew stopped playing LOL

aaron, how could you betray nova like this

dude IM STILL HERE! fuck get online and lets organize something.

Trent I know you live out in the boondocks, but if you had a place to game I’d head down there with 2-3 people if I didn’t have to work the next day. It’s just so irritating when I try and get games together, I end up with 3 people wanting to play, but all 3 will only play at their place. So stupid.

yeah i agree back in the day people use to chill at my crib normaly 6 or 7 strong after a FULL day at puttputt playind allday lol

which 3 heads can you bring?
i might have some get togethers at my crib after final round

also 10x should some intrest in allowing me to come out i was curious if he minded if i brought over a few people when i did (by few i also mean 2 maybe 3)

but daily get together si impossible for me however like maybe once a week or something like that is possible :sweat:

duh cory…yep we’s ready. sadly i really dont play gg anymore but im down for some 3s anytime

Well, I’m gonna tell you straight up, I’m not a good Street Fighter player at the moment. I basically started playing good people when I first put this topic up which is also when I joined this forum. We can organize something but you’re definitely not gonna wanna drive all the way to Richmond to play me. heh. Just instant message me.

Cause I don’t live there anymore?

Zaibatsu heads that play, I’m sure Aaron would come out with me, probably can convince SMP, a personal friend or two who’s got nothing better to do on a particular night. I can find people. They become more willing when it’s me who is driving.

see you guys at FRX. rep SoVA!!

Have I acctually been attracted back to fighting games? Yes!

Voldo handed out a vicious beating a few days ago and I remembered how fun it was.

I play GGXX now along with sc2 (sc3 sucks) and anything else anyone wants to teach me.

I can teach you GG and any Capcom game. Hit me up if you feel like playing.

What city you from epion?

newport news, i used to game alot back in the day picking it back up

Im trying to play whatever/…lets do it

Never heard of Prince George VA actually. I’m guessing its north of Richmond. If you say you live 20-30 mins away from VA, is it near Kings Dominion?

3S get together, my place 730 on 3/23

Will be a get together @ my place in Richmond 730pm on 3/23. I live on the 1800 block on Grace. Contact me via AIM or PM to get directions.
There should be a good amount of people there to own up.

-Robin

word…naw its like 20 mins away from richmond
im down for some games friday then…

I’ll be there.