Virginia thread: 804, 757, 434, 540

A SoVA thread?! Es no possible! If someone has a pad to host monthlies that’d be hot. Aries (who kind of plays 3S) used to have tons of people over at a time in VA Beach.

Inexperienced 3s player here. Just started playing decent-good players.

You live near PAG or Norfolk? Let’s get some games in…

Oh man, sorry, not at all. Live in Richmond.

Yooooo

so yeah i know alot of people intrested in starting to learn the 2d games
i know learning is very far off from being tournament ready and in ALOT of peoples eyes it is way to late to start
but if they want to learn and are intrested so i say why not
more people playing means more fun i always say they know not to expect any big things they just want to learn

anyhow i WILL be at PAGG either sat or sunday if you guys would like to come up and play some games
10x i am with you and charged in wanting to make this area better
and monthlys will be run more often the only reason SMP and or anyone else on that side of the water hasnt run any tournaments recently is probably b/c of final round coming up and most of us are going to that

expect another tournament run probably at the end of march maybe?
i will talk with SMP about it and or whodat or LOC about throwing another in the near future this weekend when i head up to PAGG

Also i should be taking two cameras to final round (one for sure) so i should be able to get some decent footage…i know what you are thinking but where is the other footage from the LAST tournament here Syberninja?! i have my OWN camera now that i will be taking and…

well i got a cd tonight with some other stuff on it some tekken but the grandfinals of marvel and 3rd strike are on it :slight_smile:
big dave asked me for the losers finals but unfortunately they werent taped b/c the tape onlyhad enough tape left for the grand finals so we had to not tape losers in hopes to have enough for the grand finals and we did with 1 minute to spare on the tape lol
sorry BD i know you wanted to see it and you are right it was very good guess memory only :frowning:
i will up load them tomorrow i am very tired

oh another sova thread :slight_smile:

are any of you coming to c3?

Well, guys, I’m down for the Gill super…

“RESURRECTION!”

But If you’re talking about tourneys?

Maybe I’ll put Richmond back on the map again.

always good times.

sup guys. i’m a friend of SN’s. trying to get into 3S and CvS. i mainly post on zaibatsu because i predominately play tekken. just figured i’d say sup

im in NOVA, but im gonna be at C3. itll be my first tourny/event so this will be interesting

Lol, sup.

People gotta stop being little pansies and making up sorry excuses and start coming to house gatherings.

lol wtf you talkin bout?

Okay the only people I Know at all up here are Syber and Neo.
As for me I mostly play tekken but latelely I’ve had my interest peaked in 3s and MvC2. In 3s I just use Ryu, so I can devote all my time to one character. Syber has been trying to teach me how to play those games as of late but for the most part I still get trounced LOL. So hopefully I may eventually get halfway decent.:wgrin:

I’ve also been teaching DIMMU Ryu… it’s his main as well. He’s getting pretty solid enough to know Ryu’s limitations.

I’m talking about how everyone wants to game, but no one wants to game if they gotta get off their ass.

Anyway, why isn’t SMP posting here? Last I heard he’s got the what’s up on some monthies wherever he’s staying at. Oh Aaron, if you’d stayed online for like 16 more seconds I’d have answered you last night.

This thread pisses me off.

What, why?

Anyway, I’m heading up to PAG now, it’s Sat. and I should be there at 5:30 or so…

Aight, sounds great. I’ll try hit you up real soon…

I and Syber will be at PAG tomorrow afternoon. Probably 4ish? So if anybody wants to learn 3s, come and learn, bitches. I will also be playing Marvel.

yeah i want to game like mad but unfortunately i live the furthest out of the way then everyone so no one will come to chill at my place i am sure LOL

however getting up to play normaly isnt to much of a problem during the weekends but i work EVERY weekend
this weekend i am off however i will be in ATL trying to rep VA like the syberninja of old lol (i am the syberninja THATS old however lmao)

10x sorry man i slept in sooo late sunday i saw you called i had a latenight tekken session practice for final round
i know i know tekken…i know…lol

anyway this weekend count like over half of sova out of doing anything
video SMP rarely posts on shoryuken if he annouces a tournament or what a good date will be on zaibatsu i will post over here and see whats good for everyone else

tornado flame let me know whats up i would like to get in on that as well

Because I lived in SOVA for FOUR YEARS and nobody played shit (except Tekken, but that doesn’t count). They played before I got there (2002), and now they’re all playing again right after I leave.

Boooooooooooo…