Video Game General 7.0: Day Juan Ys: MoC June 9th & Wonderful 101 June 30th!

In the last thread we were talking about Star Wars and Viewitful Joe. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No, VJ1 on PS2 has Dante in it. I dunno anything about Red Hot Rumble, I passed on all the VJ spin offs and shit.

2 Likes

Got beat out on the by Sonicabid on the new thread lol. Gonna blame the kid in my lap.

8 Likes

Cool, I didn’t know that. You did good passing on the spin-offs. :rofl:

1 Like

That new thread smell. have a friend that is looking to sell off his SpiderMan PS4 pro with a few odds and ends. Might cop it for some install payments and upgrade my aging out MGS V PS4. Sadly i need to get back on console games but man PC gaming has me hooked.

1 Like

I just dropped in to say. Henshin A Go Go Baby!

8 Likes

I never played Red Hot Rumble but the DS game was fucking shit.

1 Like

I made the first page!

1 Like

VJ deserved better. Capcom crapped out a few spin-off titles and then they buried the IP in their vault. Joe was never seen again outside of being a literal joke character in MVC3. It’s DarkStalkers/Rival Schools/Ghosts n’ Goblins tier now.

I’d buy the shit out of some 20 dollar downloadable VJ/Ghosts n’ Goblins title. They don’t need to pump money into these games to be good, just give it the Streets of Rage 4 treatment at least if they don’t believe in full-priced titles for these franchises. Castlevania & Contra is also perfect for this, but instead look at the last Contra game we got…like what the fuck? :rofl:

5 Likes

If the last contra is anything to go by then Castlevania and Gradius can stay dead. You can miss me with that bullshit.

With Capcom for VJ if they can find someone creative enough then sure…but I dunno. Id rather see another Strider since P* has spiritual sequeled VJ already and the last Strider was fire.

1 Like

Kinda like more the title of sonichuman thread, lol

I’d like to see a Strider in 3D. Sega did it with Shinobi, imagine a 3D Strider. :star_struck:

1 Like

Ive envisioned that many times but it seems clear Capcom won’t do it so I gave up. Pie in the sky dreams are beyond me these days. I’m not about pinning for shit that’s never gonna happen.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/granblue_en/status/1232972015390183424

Maybe, I’ll create a VGG thread, someday…

lol

4 Likes

Just have to keep a closer eye on the posts. I saw we were getting close yesterday but then lost track today not expecting it to reach the limit that fast. Happy VGG has grown this much from when I started it!

2 Likes

Posting to sub to it!

5 Likes

Cool seeing some of the GameCube games you guys listed again. Some of those I hadn’t even thought about in years.

Warioland was pretty cool actually. That game was a huge pleasant surprise. It reminded me of a mix of both Mario 64 and Warioland 4. There was some pretty inspired level design and enemy types, and getting money in that game was satisfying af. Not sure why it wasn’t more popular.

F Zero GX is another big one I forgot about, damn. What a dope fucking game that also didn’t get the attention it deserved.

I’d love to get a copy of Luigi’s Mansion, I still think that’s the best one.

1 Like

Billy Hatcher!

1 Like