Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

1 Like

Supergiant is bringing Bastion and Transistor to the Switch? Nice.

Also thereā€™s a game where you can be a Goose asshole to everyone? interesting

1 Like

Iā€™ll triple dip for bastion. Itā€™s that good of a game.

Untitled goose game looks fun but I doubt it will have much replay value.

Getting release dates for most of those games at the end was nice.

Warlords was the original subtitle. Genma Onimusha was the Xbox version. Pretty happy about this re-release, Iā€™m definitely getting it, but kind of a shame it doesnā€™t seem to be the Genma version

2 Likes

Cyberpunk wow

Never clicked so fast in my life.
Game looks amazing but I got a feeling this game will be on PS5.

1 Like

As a wise man once said, hereā€™s my DAY JUAN HAUL!

4 Likes

This is such a strange launch trailer
1 Like

Iā€™m disappointed the Onimusha release is a standalone and not a collection. I would love to replay through all three games again.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

The interviewee seems a little annoyed during that interview.

2 Likes

To give it some context, that article was written 4 days after the twitter fury over Cyberpunk 2077ā€™s joke.

It looks a lot like the PS2 version and camera/movement appears to be fixed/tank. I really hope I am assuming things because that is one of the biggest factors in making this game feel outdated. To put it into perspective, Bushido Blade on the PS1 had full 3D movement and a camera that followed the action.

Iā€™m not entirely certain why you are using a fighting game to illustrate your point on a game from the action (ā€¦pretty sure Onimusha falls in this cat) genre.

3 Likes

The original Onimusha is Resident Evil with melee combat. The Bushido Blade comparison makes no sense.

1 Like

One more week until Foreskin! Woot!

Oh nice, they are adding an normal analog movement support option too. Also a new soundtrack apparently?

2 Likes

If you are going to upgrade your PS4 PRO HDD, only a phillips screwdriver #0 will work.

1 Like

New voice acting too. Itā€™s gonna be weird to hear new voices for this game.

It is a proof of concept on weapon combat with full 3D movement mechanics. Mechanics transcend genres, so what difference does genre make in justifying that an action game released 4 years later has an archaic movement system.

P.S. Tank controls and fixed camera confirmedā€¦