Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

LAST THREAD AUTO CLOSED YO.

question is, will the thread outlive the forums. lets find out. shall we?

3 Likes

So… to re-ask this: that Spider-Man game. Is there a reason for that big white spider on the outfit that I’m not aware of? I know it’s petty, but that shit looks tacky and is a minor reason I never tracked this game (which is looking great now).

EDIT: my fault guys; there are articles that say it’ll be explained in the game. Forget this.

Didn’t know the thread would auto close like that. Interesting. Also funny considering we were gonna get a new thread in under 2 months anyway. Guess everyone will shift over to here.

2 Likes

All 6 of us who haven’t left yet!

1 Like

So who didn’t defuse the bomb at site B?

I don’t like the fact someone other than sonichuman made the new thread.

2 Likes

does he always make it?

Usually the Current Years E3 thread transforms into the video game gd thread. Sonichuman has made them since forever now. It just feels weird.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAY JUAN AND A FREE POSTER? YES PLS

GOT SOME OTHER COOL SHIT TOO LIKE DAT SOUTH PARK STEELBOOK+NIZE 3DS GAEMZ
THE POSTER IS FUCKING HUGE
DRAGON OF DOJIMA’S FINAL CHAPTER!?

7 Likes

So what’s going to happen with the E3 thread once E3 is over? This will completely throw off the numbering.

Meh.

Does it really matter?

Yeah thats what usually happena but I was blind sided by the auto closure that I was unaware of. As for what to do with the E3 thread afterward that can be up to you guys. I can still shift it into VGG afterwards and we cab just call it 6.5 or something or we can just let this rock and E3 doesnt become VGG this go round.

I don’t like change.

No but it will cause OCD-ish tendencies to flair up

Honestly, fuck em.

No Seriously, I can care less what someone else’s OCD demands.
And if they are ether that inflexible or that intolerant that they have to piss and moan, they can go get rekt.

1 Like

State of decay may show up on Steam

Cliffy B tells Epic to stop stealing his staff

Streamer keeps playing Fortnite while tornado threatens to Oz his ass

Nintendo files new patent for communication between separate displays

New Castlevania announced…guess where it is!

Dark Souls remastered on Switch delayed into summer

NBA playgrounds 2 announced

Former dev of tomb raider games goes tto M$

1 Like

My amiibo gets delayed?
Booooo

Just let me use Bluetooth headphones oh switch already Nintendo. That’s all I want now.

Then folk better start posting in this thread so it hits 10,000 or whatever and closes out before E3.

In the meantime… damn shame the Genesis mini shot itself in the foot by announcing the lame company behind the current nostalgia bait console collections are behind it.

1 Like

Damn that Castlevania for iphones makes me sad. Aesthetically it looks pretty nice too.

@Million and all other action RPG/Diablo fans should check this one out. Titan’s Quest got a physical release on PS4. Don’t mind the Pegi 12, it’s out in the West too. THQ Nordic has been killing it lately:

Sonic Mania is getting an actual physical release, instead of the earlier release that came with a figure and a download code(wtf.)

Very cool. WIll pick this one up. My bad if you mentioned this before SonicH, but it deserves to be mentioned again. I’m a sucker for slipcovers. :sunglasses:

5 Likes