Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Here’s the previous game, that Lizardcube, who’s one of the devs of SOR4, worked on.

No self-respecting woman would be caught dead in that horrid getup. I love me some Seymour but his fashion sense is anal sauce.

2 Likes

biggest fucking tease ever omfg

1 Like

C&D when?

It’s not a game, only a fan trailer

They said tease, so I thought it was for someone’s fan game project.

Check his video description

I’m on mobile, there’s some hoops you gotta go through to actually view the video on YouTube and see the description.

That Chrono Break tease made me mad.

1 Like

I looked at it on mobile just fine? Just open it in the youtube app then open description.

What browser you using. There’s no option outside actually getting the URL on Chrome. Just tapping it automatically makes the video play for me.

Chrome on android. You should be able to associate links with apps without much issue. I click the text in the upper area of the embedded player to open it straight in youtube

1 Like

Aww yeah bois. The recent Path of Exile league has ended. I combined my pimp items on the “standard” league with the sick items I was able to get during the recent league and my damage has skyrocketed. My character is looking pretty slick now too.

-Wasteland Wings AKA Raziel’s wings from Legacy of Kain
-Harbinger Eyes
-Sacrifical Garb armor that I destroyed --> applied to my current armor to make it look nize
-Ebony weapon effect. I usually rock Ebony & Ivory DMC style but I’m using Ebony+The First Blood Weapon effect which I got recently
-Sword Familiar from Symphony of the Night floating in the back
-Ice Golem that gives me accuracy rating % and critical strike % AKA more damage
-Ancestral Protector Totem AKA more attack speed AKA more damage
-Rhoa Chicken that I won by coming in first during Path of Exile: Royale. 100 people PvP in the vein of Fortnite/PUBG except y’know, action RPG style. It was pretty damn fun.

Right under 2.2 million damage @ 0.05 attacks per second. The mobility and speed you have in this game is top dog in the genre. It’s hard for me to play other action games because of how slow they feel compared to this game once your build starts to come together.

THE POWER :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Soul Calibur 6 might be the last one in the series if it does not do well

I really don’t like the fact that this comes after negative feed back on the game cause it feels like they are trying to put squarely on the consumers shoulders if it doesn’t sell well

2 Likes

Time to honor the greatest man in Japan!

Yakuza Kiwami 2 comes out today btw.

1 Like
5 Likes

Saw part of a certain scene in the trailer. I wonder if this means we’re getting the uncensored version.

1 Like

Holy shit. I only ever played vanilla Onimusha 1 back in the day, not the funky Xbox version that added new content with Warlords. :scream:

I knew Capcom wasn’t going to sit back with all of these Samurai games coming out. Maybe we’ll see a new Onimusha game after all. I loved every game in the series(except for Dawn of Dreams, DoD was just OK) and overall Onimusha 2 is my favorite. JUBEIIIIIIIIIIIII

JUBEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Onimusha 2 & 3’s intros were fucking crazy and so goddamn memorable. I miss these games. It always felt good to be at the end of these games with a full health/mana bar from doing all of the funky puzzles+Bishamon sword. :facepunch:

This should have been a collection release with Onimusha 1-3 with or without Dawn of Dreams for like 39.99-49.99. I’d day juan that so fast even though I still have the original games on PS2.

Edit: Whoa, the kid you save in Onimusha 1 is…the ninja dude from Onimusha 2?

Fucking shiiiiiiiieeeeeeet. I loved how connected these games were.

Gogandantess AKA one of the reasons Onimusha 2 was my favorite. This character was hilariously awesome.

1 Like