Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Yea Megaman 2 with I think the number 2 item i think it was. Stand on that little jet hover board and give the disappearing blocks section of Firemans stage the big ole middle finger lol.

Fake Chrono Break trailer that hit me in the feels.

1 Like

was watching old video game gameplays on youtube and this game popped up. I totally forgot about this gameā€¦ I remember renting the N64 version from blockbuster and someone next to me said the box cover comes with a warning watch out, I also remember always adjusting the TV brightness trying to see the game better.

Well wowā€¦

16 Likes

Well fuck me.

Best Video Game news Iā€™ve heard in a decade.

ā€¦theyā€™d best have taken notes from Remake.

Because I still play that all the time.

Hell, I just played it last week.

Timeless is timeless.

3 Likes

DotEmu tryinā€™ their best to revive our childhoods. First a new Winjammers, and now this!

1 Like

I donā€™t like the art direction of sor4 at all. Itā€™s really off putting to me.

You just donā€™t like heroes with beards.

I thought it was silky smooth.

I am hype as fuck.

2 Likes

My only issue with beards is I canā€™t grow one.

Seems to be the way to ā€œageā€ a franchise nowadays

Doesnt have platforms for which systems SoR4 will be on so Iā€™m going to assume every platform cept 3ds since I donā€™t see any excuse for it not to be.

Matt Booty says M$ is going to aqcuiring more studios

There is a rumor floating around about Obsidian

Microsoft announces all access plan for xbox

Cd projekt is apparently finally showing the demo for cyberpunk to the public

Gonna try to locate it before i go back to work

1 Like

The pop art comic book art style is not as appealing as the gritty low resolution Genesis beat 'em up look of the originals, but will likely have nicer animations.

It is troubling that DotEmu is developing it because I recall their NeoGeo ports being poor ports in comparison to the CodeMystics ones.

P.S. Shirtless or casually dressed 16-40 year old men with thick beards and no bodybuilder physique look like hobos and I donā€™t like that they made my go-to character look like one.

Dmc v has been confirmed to take place after 2. So we are finally over that hurdle

On a more positive note, we could get an adult version of Skates.

It will be interesting to see what they do with him, if so.

Keeping his insane throw game and speed, whilst ditching the namesake, would be the natural evolution of the character, imo.

Make him a faster, weaker Adam, with a high damage throw game, and more mobility.

Adamā€™s is the design that needs the biggest upgrade.

I love and I mean LOVE SoRR, but Adamā€™s reimagining just didnā€™t gel with me.

His double forward kick was great (at level 1), but I never saw him as much of the kicking type.

Perhaps if his regular moves had slightly more range.

The fact his combos dropped like what made Blaze definitely lowest tier in SoR2, did not help.

Iā€™d like to see Adam as a heavy hitter, his standard moves dealing heavy damage, but slower than anyone else, perhaps, other than Max, but with a weaker throw game than said giant, yet powerful techs than might have slightly better utility.

Dunno.

I am an admitted Adam player in SoR 1 though.

We need Axel, Blaze (already given), Adam, Max, and a retooled Skate, and one or two new bloods to round out the initial roster.

Old man Zan can take a seat at the local vintage car dealership until optional DLC for all I care, but the others needs be in day one.

1 Like

I just never get why Capcom and other media creators
in and outside the game industry always choke with these timelines where a certain popular or unpopular story point is where they keep building their future stories around.

Fucking hell.

That is top shelf animation right there and one of my favorite videogame franchises that needs to be brought back ASAP. Is it bad to ask for Gunstar Heroes or any of the Treasure games to follow soon? Iā€™m hype AF for this.

2 Likes

ok yeah the Streets of Rage 4 is SO bought, day 1ā€¦ Iā€™m hoping they just bring everyone back as playable.

itā€™s a shame that Shadow of War was tarnished by the whole ā€œlootboxā€ fiasco, which I think was blown way out of proportion in that particular case. This is still one of the best games to come out last years, imoā€¦ actually one of the best games of this generation. Iā€™m finally getting back into it and having a blast just killing random Orc captains/chiefs, mind-controlling them to be my spy behind enemy lines and sabotaging thingsā€¦ ā€œshamingā€ them, sneaking around or riding into battle on a caragor (*a DIRE Caragor of course) like Iā€™m He-man with Battlecat, there is so much greatness here, manā€¦people were too busy being pissed off about the goddamn lootboxes to truly appreciate all this. This was and is a ridiculously awesome game.

2 Likes