Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Was it revealed before that Mark Hammill was going to do the Joker?
1 Like

same demo but dif people playing

Apparently if you donā€™t leave that area that church area that the boss destroys the floor too then he can try to force you to transition outside

DMCV is looking quite impressive.

2 Likes

State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC announced

coming sept 12th

ā€¦I feel like Dark Souls Remastered just came out. Am I not wrong about this? Also this is nearly a Mass Effect 3 on Wii U situation again lmao.

No new gameplay footage of Cyberpunk in this. Mostly interview and Concept artwork.

Dark Souls remaster was released this spring. The Switch port is coming in October.

1 Like

DMC V gets a release date

March 8th

2 Likes

Uncle Dante has really been rubbing off on Nero

was also watching a footage/interview with The Messenger guys on IGN and was waiting for it to get posted on youtube. Apparently the composer for the original Ninja Gaiden played their game and really enjoyed it and made 2 tracks inspired by The Messenger. You can get them by preordering the game on Steam. Thought that was really cool though how that came full circle.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Telltaleā€™s entire walking dead series is coming to Switch

The Dark Souls thing is exactly like the Wii U getting Mass Effect around the same time others got the trilogy around the same time, except the Souls trilogy is actually being charged at a higher price where as EA had ME3 on the Wii U the same price as the trilogy.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TIME PICKUPS FEATURING SOME DAY JUANS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I never thought Iā€™d see a copy of DW: Next in the wild at a reasonable price. Most Vita games that released around the launch window are rare/expensive as shiieeet.

Day JUANā€™d Shenmue and Sonic Plus. Despite the all the controversy I picked up Battlefront II because it cost me a whopping 10 dollars. If I donā€™t like it, who cares? 10 bucks. Every Extend Ultra comes with a slick sleeve and is ā€œfrom the creators of Lumines.ā€ Pretty cool.

I got every single game in the third picture for 10 bucks a pop. Hoping Burnout was patched to hell and back at this point(I heard it was really bad on release.) Reality Fighters I got because it was so cheap. I remember playing it on PS+ and just thinking it was OK. Just like when I made my ā€œMiiā€ you take a picture of yourself to make your character look like you, but they end up looking nothing like you. :rofl:

10 dollars for the Deus EX: CE comprete and mint. EA replayā€¦at this point I think every publisher had a collection of some kind on the PSP. BioShock: Ultimate Rapture Edition was crazy expensive and rare before the current-gen re-release. I got it because it was cheap as hell, and the fact that it comes with all the DLCā€™s means I can trophy hunt my ass off.

Dark Cloud was 5 bucks. 5 bucks! My Silent Hill Collection is 99% complete now, Iā€™m just missing Shattered Memories that released on PSP/Wii/PS2. Itā€™s rare and pretty expensive though. Iā€™ve only ever come across it in the wild once and it was disgustingly expensive. I hear SH: Homecoming was pretty terrible, but people are pretty split on Downpour. There are people who say itā€™s shit and others who say itā€™s a solid horror game.

Resident Evil collection is almost complete as well. Iā€™m just missing the other rail shooter for the Wii and RE: Dead Aim for PS2 which Iā€™ve never even seen before in the flesh. Iā€™m missing the GameBoy Color game too, but that shit costs 300+ dollars and Iā€™m not paying that for a GameBoy Color game. :rofl:

Iā€™ve never played any AR games before. Destroy All Humans I played back in the day, though I didnā€™t realize Pandemic developed it. Pandemic and Visceral not being around anymore brings me profound sadness.

I picked up that Terminator game based on the cover alone. You canā€™t see it in the picture but it has a holofoil cover which looks pretty schweet. I have no idea if the game is good or not(modern Atari games are really hit and miss) but yeah, at the price itā€™s whatever. :+1:

YAKUZA 2 DAY JUAN NEXT WEEK AND MAYBE MEGAMANG X COLLECTION GANG GANG BOI

TLDR: WOOOOOOOO SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TIME PICKUPS

6 Likes

they took notes from ZOE2 regarding the visuals.

ā€¦You mean cell-shading?

1 Like

Battlefield V Developer Says he wished DICE had included women in Battlefield 1

Personally think itā€™s kind of dumb people are upset about this but whatever.

waiting for this to go on youtube but theyā€™re taking forever

I went ahead and preordered a shit ton of games from amazon so I can still get my 20% off. Even if theyā€™re games I only have faint interest in I preordered.

Bayo 3, Yoshi, Metroid Prime 4, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story + Bowser Jr.ā€™s Journey, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Luigiā€™s Mansion, And Daemon x Machina

I would have preordered more like Ghost of Tsushima and Last of us Part 2 and Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes but they arenā€™t listed on Amazon. :frowning:

haha, man every time I see the thumbnail pic for that Desperados vid, the main characterā€™s silly ass hat keeps making me laugh. That is goofiness on another level there.

Saintā€™s Row 3 on Switch!!! Ohhhhhh Iā€™m absolutely getting itā€¦ well, unless they are stupid about it and have the audacity to price it at 59.99 as if thatā€™s a new gameā€¦ :rofl:

That reminds me of this fan game some guy from tumblr wants to make

3 Likes