Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

I went to make a SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER TIME pickup post yesterday but for whatever reason the pictures I have on my phone didn’t show up on my PC when I plugged it in. I tried a couple of fixes but none worked. The salt Israel. DCIM/100ANDRO folders or some shit just showed up as empty even though I can see the pictures on my phone.

Shenmue 1 & 2 tomorrow d00ds. Imma day juan it tomorrow followed by Yakuza Kiwami 2 next week. I’m really, really hyped for Kiwami 2 because of how goddamn good 2 was. Y2 is one of the best games on the PS2 and that’s saying a lot considering the crazy library that system has. I’m also 99% sure the stance system is back which was sorely missed in Y6. The combat in 6 was a pretty big step-back from not only 0 and Kiwami, but other games in the series too. They basically did what TN did with Ninja Gaiden 3 with shit like automatic heat moves. :joy:

First Windjammers is coming to switch apparently

I was also checking which platforms windjammers 2 was releasing for and its apparently coming to switch and pc( its in the description for the vid)? Uh…where’s the ps4 on that?

1 Like

So is the Switch getting a real Grandia 2 HD remaster while Steam users are stuck with the not-hd-so-we-renamed-it-to-anniversary edition only?

If Grandia 1’s battle system gets the Grandia 2 love, I might just wind up loving it very nearly as much as my younger brother loved the original Grandia 1.

The characters and story of 1 were far and away better than those of 2… which had a mad solid cast, and a better than average story.

1 with 2’s battle system and all new HD graphics?

insertdeepmoanoflongingGIFhere

Battlefield v beta starts sept 6

Black ops 4 blackout beta

Sept 10 for ps4, sept 14th for xbone and pc

I wish EA would sell the rights to SSX to someone who could reboot it (again) and do it right this time. I loved the theme and the gameplay for the 2012 reboot, but hated how the multiplayer was all janked up and it was basically pay to win. I used to love that series.

If EA gave a fuck what you wished…

…it would be a cherry lost.

Also: Fuck EA.

Apparently Nintendo UK put up a nindies presentation vid yesterday, thats where the windjammers announcements came from

This is sweet. I can get ReCore and Super Lucky’s Tale now.

Yakuza Zero combat was good (at least for Majima), but Yakuza 5’s singular styles are the most flexible and deepest in the franchise (if Shinada’s base style is ignored as he is intended to be the weapons expert).

Today’s pick up.

9 Likes

Except it doesn’t work that way. You get the $10 within 35 days of the games shipping and you have 60 days to redeem the $10 vouchers.

It’s dumb

The combat was really good in 5 and there were some insane setpieces where I wished I had a save right before the checkpoints. Pretty much every single time the game put you up against literally a 100 enemies was fucking crazy. The fight at the port and the one towards the end of the game were really memorable for me.

The game as a whole though is one of my least favorite in the series. The pacing is terrible and the Haruka section brings the entire game down. Filling up your heat meter and then turning into Jesus with that one mechanic was always fun though, and I found it weird that it never made its way into the more recent games.

I don’t like to double post but…

http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2018/08/21/claire-returns-to-raccoon-city-in-new-resident-evil-2-info-from-gamescom

There’s a lot more pictures at the link. The game looks fantastic. I’m definitely doing an RE2 playthrough before REmake 2 releases. :+1:

5 Likes

The lighting in some of these shots are on point. Especially the last 2 screenshots.

1 Like

https://e3.nintendo.com/games/daemon-x-machina-switch/

3 Likes

I buy like 2-3 things from Amazon a week, I’ll be fine with the change.

I’d rather have the 20% off but this is better than nothing.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mutant Year Zero gets a release date

Dec. 4th

Looks like Gamescom is well underway

Also apparently there’s some DMC V footage floating around…gonna go locate that.

Here ya go

4 Likes
5 Likes