Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

New dualshock 4 colors incoming

More new game plus features for God of War
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/20/god-of-war-new-game-plus-live-today-top-reasons-to-play/

This trailer is very similar to the trailer for e3 iirc. There is a date for march at the end now

1 Like

The Scarlet Spider costume would be the one that letā€™s spidey make clones of himself.

A hat in time announced for switch, co op dlc coming as well

Sekiro gets a CE

Blizzard teases OW content for gamecom, new short incoming

Cyberpunk is getting an update this weej

Grandia 1 and 2 are getting hd remasters, coming for switch and steam

1 Like

Grandia coming back, I would prefer Lunar but will take it.

1 Like

Grandia 1&2 coming to the switch? Fffffffuuuuu

Excellent. Grandia 2 is one of my favorite rpgs

5 Likes

Yo Grandia I and II remaster!?!?!?
Might need to get a switch next year

1 Like

Best Buy has a sale of sorts on the switch. You buy the switch and get Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle for free. Not too bad. Mario+Rabbids is awesome.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/nintendo-switch-offer

Alsoā€¦20% discounts on video game pre-orders will go away in place of $10 credit.

Oh well.

2 Likes
1 Like

on amazon? iā€™d like confirmation on that. because amazon is where i buy 100% of my video games. if they stop the 20% discount on preorders iā€™ll just get games through work.

grandia 2 and pokemon kickstarted my love for turn based jrpgā€™s and ryudo is a pretty awesome protagonist up there with yuri from shadow hearts and yuri from tales of vesperia.

1 Like

I just got an email about itā€¦

Well, I have no reason to keep Prime now. The best thing about it is going away.

As a regular Amazon shopper, getting the $10 credit is better than the 20% discount.

how do you figure?

65.00$ game with 20% off saves 13$.

So 10$ credit while less shouldnā€™t be a complete deal breaker.

Edit: reading more you can use this credit towards other items. Seems kinda neat.

Speaking for myself, games isnā€™t the only thing I get from Amazon and the $10 credit is good for almost everything they sell. I could use the credit I built up from pre-ordering games for other things like a portable speaker.

2 Likes

i dont really buy anything from amazon but video games.

You could pre-order 10 games and with the rebate pay for Prime to get the $10 rebate for preordering games, of which youā€™d need to pre-order 10 games to pay for Prime, which would give you a $10 rebate for preordering games.

3 Likes

I hope I can actually do that with the $10 creditsā€¦