Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

^hell yeah, man… I’ve been keeping tabs on that one since the first time I saw it announced! That will be bought IMMEDIATELY.

Depends, you technically play it on a PC if you have one that is compatible.

However as others have stated, if you have old Xbox or Xbox 360 games you want to try again, it is a good investment. So far as a hardware maker, MS gets a bad rep because they tried approaching their audience incorrectly in order to build side technology businesses instead of their own games library. But the system doesn’t actually suck, its library is just above trash but it has many good features. It just doesn’t have the games of PS4 or practicality of the Switch.

But unless you are getting a damn good deal, I wouldn’t recommend blowing the cash just to get it.

3 Likes

The look of pure joy when they fuse is a beautiful thing lol.

2 Likes

…true.

2 Likes

just got my free download

I checked in the article but didn’t see anything about it, but I am wondering if Sea of Thieves’ sales numbers include those people that purchased the $10 game pass. If not, those numbers are impressive… and there will likely be a hell of a lot of pissed off people that paid full price for what is clearly an incomplete experience.

The suit looks aight…

4 Likes
3 Likes

When I think Iron Spider I think of his gold and red outfit from Civil War In the comics. Not whatever that is supposed to be.

3 Likes

As a comic book fan, it straight up reminds me of a shiny version of Captain Britain Spidey from Spider verse.

It’s the Iron Spider costume from the Infinity War movie.

9 hours in GoW and WOW this game keeps getting better & better
I guess I won’t be playing yakuza 6 for the next few weeks lol

I know. But I don’t see that suit as iron spider. It’s just a suit

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - Overview Trailer

The Maker of the Mega Everdrive made a Wireless Sega Genesis Controller

https://krikzz.com/store/home/52-master-everdrive.html#/109-color-transparent_gray

$65 + shipping/etc for just one controller? I love this idea but it costs way way too much. I’ve got a freakin 8 bit do nes like controller for $35 with shipping.

2 Likes

Yea thats way to fucking expensive.

Wait…are xbone faithfuls that salty about God of War?