Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

But if you want to use that very same 8Bitdo Controller with your actual SNES, you need to drop another $30 for the matching receiver. Still spending the same over all.
This is the complete package for the Sega Genesis/Megadrive and it has a SMS compatibility mode.
Last I check 8 Bitdo has nothing made for any Sega consoles.

Not Really.

Why are you sharing vids from that idiot?

Don’t know what this means for the future, but I’m liking this news.

1 Like

Yea no fuck you thats way too expensive. Use a cabled controller for 10 bucks like a fucking normal person.

No Fuck you and your cheap ass self. Fucking poverty gamers here.
You know those stupid $10 knock off controllers breaks after a few uses.

I want a Decent controller I can play sitting on the couch and not 5 feet from the screen.
This is not Saturday morning as a little kid, sitting right next to the TV playing NES and eating cereal waiting for mom and dad to wake up.

Not a fan of review tech but I agree with him that IGN shouldn’t have apologized for that shit. I’d have like them to tell the xbox fanboys to go fuck themselves but that’d be bad politically. In reality I just wouldn’t have apologized for it. I didn’t even know that the tweet/facebook post was a thing really.

And yes Xbone fans are like a pissed off bee hive right now and just seem to be attacking anything or anyone after God of War got released. Shit is sad. And then there’s some user reviews on metacritic that are trying to say God of War is a movie lol.

Apparently Spider-man is starting to get salt

This is some of the same mentality of people who were mad at Bayo 2 being Nintendo exclusive.

3 Likes

I remember when RTUSA defended Anita Sarkeesian and then said that anyone who disagrees should unsub his channel.

I unsubbed his channel.

2 Likes

First time I even heard of this guy…just wanted to see about IGN being bitchmade.

The guy does come off as a jerk though…WTF would anyone defend Sharkeesian?

1 Like

No one said anything about a knock off controller you retard. Regular first party Genesis pad is 10 bucks at most and they work just fine.

Its not about poverty jack ass, its about not being a dumb ass and buying over priced products which that controller is.

2 Likes

Ok since it works with SMS that does really make it worth it. I really doubt my SMS controllers work that well today.

Price doesnt always mean quality anyway.

Got a mate with a veritable elephants graveyard of dead xbone controllers in front of his tv and those are fucking expensive.

2 Likes

Xbox fanboys don’t like how Phil Spencer always congratulate Sony and Nintendo on successful launches of their first party games and but the vice versa never happens. No one from Sony and Nintendo congratulated them on Sea of Thieves. It’s become the a tipping point Xbox fans believing Spencer isn’t delivering since Xbox doesn’t high quality exclusives like the competition.

I finished Hellblade about an hour ago. I actually liked the game a lot. It was definitely not what I expected. I thought it was gonna be a combat focused game with the added layer of the psychosis stuff, but its more of a puzzle game and “walking simulator”. But the presentation and delivery of the narrative was very good. and i really liked the ending.

Not to mention the visuals were great. I’m usually not a graphics whore, but considering that like 20 people made this game I think, it has some legit good production values, and very nice art direction.

I do wonder what happened to Ninja Theory, I know there was the whole shit of Tameem acting a fool when making DmC, but looking back I feel like that was his method of marketing for the game, or was just him being a troll since he was getting some pushback from the direction he was taking the game. Idk he was being a troll or not about Heavenly Sword or Enslaved though

Well Sea of Thieves looks pretty lame so that’s probably why.

What these idiot fanboys for any console don’t realize is that they should want the other consoles to succeed and do well, not fall on their asses and flop. The competition is what drives companies to do better and innovate.

I dunno about you all but I don’t really want to have an “EA Sports” console where there’s only 1 option out there like there is for NFL and NBA. Sports games have gone to complete shit since there’s no competition.

1 Like

Nintendo gets a new President, Kimishima steps down to retire

Damn man…dude JUST got in the driver seat. He did a nice job for 3 yeara though. Shuntaro Furukawa will take over. NoE head Satoru Shibata is going to become a board member for NCL so he will have to get replaced as well

Super Mario Odyssey has sold over 10 mil

Mario kart 8D is second most sold followed by BotW.

I have gotten some tweets and likes. Someone did a copy and paste of my original tweet, and got a like from the original creator and artist, so that’s pretty cool… The more people we can sign on to this little movement, the better.

https://twitter.com/AriesWarlock/status/987024591808880640

4 Likes

It’s not made by a company but a single dude in Russia. Hand made boutique items tend to cost more

Also
https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2018-04-26/nintendos-sales-profit-up-on-strong-switch-console-demand

Nintendo getting a new President

You’re toooo sloooooowwww!!!

1 Like

Sega Genesis controllers work on the Master System and are compatible with 99% of all SMS games.

:coffee:

If my memory serves, Anita was using another supposed “death threat” on twitter as a baton to silence criticism on Twitter, and RTUSA (for the 2nd time), bought into it and defended her. Also, the Big Cheese Gaming fiasco exposed how inflated an ego the guy got after his channel got big.

Anyway, wrote the guy off years ago.

1 Like