Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Kimishima is pushing 70. He was just a quick place over due to the unexpected death of Iwata.

1 Like

That is not entirely true
Its more complicated that that, Also most of Krizz customers are aficionados of rare and unusual games
It make sense to include a SMS mode into a Wireless Genesis pad.

Here is a incomplete list
http://www.smspower.org/forums/12093-ListOfIncompatibilitiesAmongSMSGamesHardware

I want to believeeeee!

My friend years back got me to play Shadow Hearts 1 and I liked the whole game. Shadow Hearts 2 was even better. Never played the 3rd game but Iā€™d love to get ANY new ver of the game remaster/remake/sequel/whatever.

1 Like

Not happening. And Iā€™m the biggest fanboy of the series.

Kind of hyped for thisā€¦

4 Likes

Nintendo says they are planning to continue supporting 3ds well into 2019 and ā€˜beyondā€™

Open world adventure time game announced

Shadow of the Tomb Raidee special editiona and season pass

1 Like

Videogamedunkey - God of War

Game was good enough that he made a serious video

Then please, copy my tweet up there and tweet it yourself so Playstation third party can see people want these games brought from PS2 to PS4.
I played first SH2 for a very short time. I liked it so much I went hunt down SH1. Finished SH1 and SH2, and beat them again trying to get %100 on both games. I have the third game but havenā€™t played it yet. It seems the battle system is even funner.

really hyped for the new TR game
still havenā€™t watched the movie though

Help me Iā€™m like a burst pipe I cannot stop gushing about God of War.

Another collection I would love to have is a Vita Gradius collection of 1-5. Would really love to have portable Gradius V and the Vitaā€™s twin stick set up makes that possible. Throw Gradius Gaiden in there as an unlockable to and we aces.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been wanting Gradius 6 for a while now a long while.

1 Like

Yea a Gradius 6 would be awesome but im pretty sure thats a pie in the sky dream at this point.

So Fortnite is kinda fun but in typical Epic Mega Games fashion the shotgun rules the roost by miles while every other gun is just kinda ok at best. Pretty sure at this point the only gun Epic knows how to make is a shotgun.

GEARS 4ā€¦

sheeeeit, when you have a good team in Gears Horde mode, itā€™s a beautiful thingā€¦ I went for the ā€œcasualā€ Lite mode that was only 25 waves, and surprisingly the whole team stayed through to the endā€¦now of course since this was just Casual difficulty the enemies stood no chance. Haha at one point we had something like 60,000+ power in the damn Fabricator, manā€¦ I was one of 2 Scouts on the team, one dude was Engineer, and we had a Soldier and Sniper, I thinkā€¦ with everyone sticking to the roles, and there being 2 Scouts, we had a ridiculous # of fortifications set up on the field in no timeā€¦itā€™s a shame this wasnā€™t a regular mode with the 50 waves, thenā€¦ this team would most likely have sailed through to the end easily.

This was actually the 2nd Horde session of the day; my Engineer is up to level 7, and my Scout is level 6, halfway to 7.

1 Like

15 Likes

oh yesssssā€¦ any new vid on VAMPYR instantly catches my attentionā€¦the game of my dreams, soon to be a reality (June 5th, folks. PC/X1/PS4)

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for someone to let me borrow God of War. Hearing great things about it.

But I dont pay 60 for linear games.

Hmmm. I think now Septimus Prime might enjoy this thread now, had I not made him ragequit the forums over last gens ā€˜console warsā€™

LOL.

anyone know if in the Attack on Titan games, if you can play as the giants in multiplayer? cuz that would be fun in multi.

also, i hope that in the new Tomb Raider game Lara has finally learned how to do a single backflip or somersault.
hell, iā€™d even take a cartwheel at this point.

They recently added that as a mode, yes.

2 Likes