Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

2 Likes

New red dead trailer incoming wed

Blizzard is hiring staff dor unannounced fps game

Goddammit! My buddies who I play Rocket League with every night just played against Videogame Dunkey right before I logged on.

I still donā€™t know what a video game Dunkey is

Sony put up their financial report

PS4 is 75 mil strong global. 2.5 mil of that is from Q4. They had 73.6 as of Dec 2017 and then this last quarter put them at their current number. Software sales are up, hardware is down. This is of course before God of War was released so Iā€™m sure Hardware and Software will be up when they do financials again. Iā€™m fully expecting Sony to have an incredible year this year.

Nintendo is working on an update to the Joy con

Took some doing but it seems the complaints about disconnects on the left joy con have been enough to get them to do something. I canā€™t say Iā€™ve personally had issues but Iā€™m glad theyā€™ve decided to go and fix it.

Gran Turismo Sport - April Update

Sonic Mania Adventures - Part 2

Gravel - King of Buggies DLC Trailer

call me crazy but God of War combat mechanics reminds me alot of Hellbladeā€™s.

Theyā€™re both over-the-shoulder melee combat games which arenā€™t exactly common, so it makes sense

2 Likes

so Activision gave me an invite to check out the newest CoD game in Mayā€¦I RSVPā€™d but not expecting much out of it.

1 Like

Looks like M$ has a new slogan

Yes another Red Dead Trailer coming :flying_saucer:

2 Likes

Beat GoW today, great game.
ended earlier than I expected.
also there are some cities like Asgard I canā€™t visit?
DLC I guess

2 Likes

How long did it take to beat the main story?

Phil says heā€™s trying to get Japanese 3rd party studios on the E3 stage

Dark Souls Remastered for ps4 and xbone get their network test dates

May 11 and may 12

Having never played a Souls game, will it be worth getting Remastered?

Sure. No reason not to

2 Likes

I guess what I mean is, do I need to play any of the previous games? Iā€™m not very familiar with the series at all.

Itā€™s a remaster of the first in the Dark Souls series, and only Demonā€™s Souls comes before it, but thatā€™s a different series and world. DkS is just a spiritual sequel to DeS.

So yeah itā€™s fine. But actually, ANY of the games could be your first and there wouldnā€™t be much problem

3 Likes

Awesome. I might get it if Iā€™m done with God of War by then.

Wellā€¦no longer a rumor

4 Likes