Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

They said they don’t have any plans for DLC, it’s more of a setup for sequels.

1 Like

I’m good with that…

1 Like

God dammit…im buying Ikaruga again.

Easy Tate mode. But seriously the Switch has been getting a decent number of shmups on it and being able to easily rotate the screen is a god send. Makes me want a Switch more then i already do.

Finished Yakuza 6. It’s a bittersweet feeling. Outside of the Yakuza 2 remake coming out it looks this is it for the Dragon of Dojima. I’ve been with the series since Yakuza 2 back on PS2 so it’s a bit sad to have nothing to look forward to for the series outside of a remake. :sob:

I wish they’d release the Samurai Yakuza games. They looked awesome. I messed around with Matterfall a bit and it’s pretty fun, but I think I’ll dive into Horizon: ZD next. I’ve been playing Path of Exile like crazy every since the last update and am STILL having fun, 1000’s of hours of play and it’s still a blast.

May is looking like a great month. I’ll be getting the Dragon’s Crown steelbook, maybe the Titan’s Quest physical release, SF Collection and Dark Souls remastered. All I’m getting after May is Fighting EX Layer and Yakuza: Kiwami 2. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It depends, do you like games are brutally challenging unless you read guides?

Do like on mistimed input leading to your game’s avatar’s swift death at the hands of grim dark knights (who may or may not be other players) or frankly disgusting monstrosities or well realized fantasy reinterpretations of beasts/demons?

Do you enjoy games where the lore is hidden within supplemental material in and out of the game but tells a bleak nearly Lovecraft type story of powers beyond mankind corrupting it and the land as a whole?

If two out of three of those things interest you or maybe you are really feeling even one of them, then I would recommend giving Dark Souls Remastered a shot. That or get Dark Souls 3 on the cheap.

Interview with Furukawa on the future of Nintendo

https://twitter.com/serkantoto/status/991442493748068352

also Game Vice is trying to sue Nintendo over the Switch

I’ll rebuy this for Switch…Still have my copy of it on GCN and loved it then.

1 Like

I did some side quests and was only playing 2-3 hours per day after work.
I didn’t rush, was walking around and exploring the world a little bit.

approx 15 hours

1 Like

GoW felt to me like way more than 15 hours. I did play on Give me a Challenge so a lot of that, especially early on, was probably me just dying though.

Game has loads of content, as well as an endgame. You’re getting your money’s worth. For once we get an actual complete game on launch.

when’s E3?

@ki_shima Next month

There’s another “runner” game that is on X1 that I wish would come to Switch instead of that one… I think it was simply called Speed Runners…? That would be awesome to play portable.

*I’ve finally slowed down on all the Bayonetta action… 70+ hours on Bayo 2 and 20-something on part 1… may get back into Zelda and Pokken for today…probably just bring both with me to work… I do wish sometimes Zelda had a more traditional leveling system, though I realize that’s probably not what most Zelda fans would want. I am also still slightly annoyed by how goddamn frail the weapons are in that game. (2, maybe 3 combos = you already need another weapon…come the fuck on, bruh.)

User name fits.

4 Likes

Well look who’s back!

2 Likes

^ prob the only game this year that can give GoW some serious competition

Never could get into RDR. It just looked like GTA but in the Wild Wild West.

you say that like that’s a bad thing.

1 Like

It is to me. The last good GTA was San Andreas. Sandbox games get boring as shit to me real quick.