Video Game General 6.3: Sekiro has so many damn chickens man. Chickens Everywhere!

Im ready to get killed by wild cats again

Hype as hell for Dark Souls Remastered. They actually went back and changed the lighting as well as some other changes to make it look better too, on top of being 60 FPS. It’s nice to see re-releases of old games actually get a graphical bump and then some. The recent DMC collection was literally just a port of the HD Collection from PS3/360 with a new turbo feature for the games and a 720p–> 1080p resolution bump IIRC.

Dark Souls: R and the SF collection along with some Path of Exile action(new league next month I think!) should carry me right to the release of Fighting EX Layer. :muscle:

Should be Day Juaning all of these, have a pre-order for the first 3:

Dragon’s Crown: PRO
SF Collection
Dark Souls: Remastered
Fighting EX Layer
Sonic Mania’s actual physical release
Shenmue 1&2. Can’t say no to that 39.99 price point.
Titan’s Quest. THQ Nordic with the stealth physical release recently. I’m wondering what they’ll be doing now that they own Deep Silver. A new Saint’s Row? Dead Island 2 potentially seeing the light of day? I think there’s going to be a new Metro game too which is pretty nice.

1 Like

RDR2 GOTY for me

Guys help

I KNOW I’ve heard the bit between 5 secs to 19 secs in a game before, like a results screen or something. Anyone else recognise it?

Pretty sure it’s not directly from anything but it does remind me of an upbeat version of P5 stuff

Ikaruga for the switch?! Huh
It’s that the new game they were supposedly working on?!?!

1 Like

Hmm if so that would suck considering Ikaruga is from 2001…

Would really like to see new stuff from Treasure again but then they arent really Treasure anymore so…yea.

1 Like

I dunno!
GOTY right now is possible 3 way tie between Monster Hunter World, GoW, and RDR2

I think it’s hard to pick just 1 GOTY. Right now it’s a tie between Moss and God of War for me.

Kimishimi talks about why he’s stepping down

Essentially it’s about getting the younger guys to step up.

2 Likes

hopefully the next gen at nintendo HQ arent so tight ass about their IPs

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyKindAdminEagleEye

Well… I wasn’t quite done with Bayonetta 2, apparently… I got hooked playing it again in the “Tag Climax” mode yesterday. Unfortunately you cannot change your character if you started already and then do an online co-op with someone… I was playing Rosa then responded to a co-op request… Rosa is godlike but she’s probably not the best choice for this mode… since she’s also slower compared to the other characters (so the other person can rack up the points faster… she only gets an advantage from what I see once she summons the mech, then the combo points and damage goes crazy for her)

…oh and we fought RODIN! Holy shit, man… yeah he’s there once again as an optional boss… it’s my first time fighting him, actually…that character is SO ridiculous…in 2 or 3 tries we couldn’t beat him. He has insane power, range and is probably THE fastest character I’ve seen in the game. It’s like trying to fight Pre-Crisis Superman or Ultra Instinct Goku, man…goddamn

VAMPYR— they just posted another vid on their twitter

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/991980154443444224

1 Like

Vampyr looks pretty cool

5 Likes

Madden Director leaves EA

says no drama, and he teased new direction for the series.

Also looks like some places may have gotten a first look at RDR 2

may want to look around at some other places to see what they had to say on it.

Suda 51 is going to make an announcement at Momocon

Ubisoft had a Beyond Good and Evil 2 stream today, had a little bit of gameplay in it

Serious competition?

K…

By the way do we know if SF collection has stretching? I’m not playing that shit with borders or a blank space.

“Single-player games don’t sell.” :rofl:

6 Likes

That is good news. Perhaps more publishers will now consider investing in quality single player experiences instead of services.

1 Like

They won’t. The major publishers like chasing trends. We’ll gonna need more God of War like success before the likes of EA turns around on single player games.